Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

C# revision tutorial?

• 16-12-2007 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone!

I'm in first yr in college doing software devlopment and I've a Christmass exam tomorrow for my programming class, mainly on C#..Programming is the class I have trouble with and I've been looking through my C# notes and they're confusing me even more. Is there any sites online that have a revision guide or tutorial on basic C#? I tried Google but it was no help!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Thats just what I needed!! Thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

Sorry but Google much? Took me approximately 30 seconds of searching! :D

Good luck with the exam my friend, have my 1st programming exam tomorrow myself so I can emphatize! Java though..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

lol, when I Googled it I got stuff like this http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Programming/C_and_C___Tools_and_Components/C__Whiz___C_Sharp__Tutorial_and_Test_Engine.html

Thanks, good luck aswell!!..Im not doing Java untill next year :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Are you sure that's not javascript you're doing net year?

Learn how to google. It will be your best friend. I can't live with out it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 paul.mcguinness

C# is one of the most used programming languages used in commercial programming, instead of just searching for c# tutorials, search for c# .net tutorials, almost all c# programs use the .net library

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Duff wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

I'm in first yr in college doing software devlopment and I've a Christmass exam tomorrow for my programming class, mainly on C#..Programming is the class I have trouble with and I've been looking through my C# notes and they're confusing me even more. Is there any sites online that have a revision guide or tutorial on basic C#? I tried Google but it was no help!

Thanks.

Sorry to tell you but if your weak at programming in first year you are going to struggle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭totoal

Wompa1 wrote: »
    Sorry to tell you but if your weak at programming in first year you are going to struggle!
    Well it was posted 12/2007... surely an update is in order?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Yeah, its a zombie thread.

Advertisement