Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips Air Fryer XXL £250.00

• 19-10-2020 8:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭

By all accounts this seems to be the best one if you're in the market for one.
    Not the cheapest its ever been, but a good chunk off it usual price. Its been at £300.00 for yonks

Philips Premium Air Fryer XXL

Camel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

• Registered Users Posts: 4,309 ✭✭✭Tefral

been tracking this one for awhile.

was wondering if it would drop in the black friday sales?

i badly need a new one. the old one i bought here on the original bargain alert, its smaller.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,031 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Tefral wrote: »

It normally does, I'd hold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭CarProblem

Very interested in this

Think you need a grill implement/add on thing also? Amazon suggesting one but when you read which models it's suitable for it doesn't list the XXL :confused:

Anyone any advice on this??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭amber2

i badly need a new one. the old one i bought here on the original bargain alert, its smaller.

Also worth keeping an eye on Amazon.de too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭CarProblem

CarProblem wrote: »
    Very interested in this

Think you need a grill implement/add on thing also? Amazon suggesting one but when you read which models it's suitable for it doesn't list the XXL :confused:

Anyone any advice on this??

Answer my own question here, this one is compatible according to online chat with Phillips

• Registered Users Posts: 11,889 ✭✭✭✭GBX

amber2 wrote: »
    Also worth keeping an eye on Amazon.de too.

You can use hagglezon.com to see pricing across the regional Amazon sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,647 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I just replaced my digital one which died last night (my fault.. I got overzealous cleaning it and think I damaged the panel) with this one - very good price IMO. €120 delivered with Prime

• Registered Users Posts: 4,309 ✭✭✭Tefral

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    I just replaced my digital one which died last night (my fault.. I got overzealous cleaning it and think I damaged the panel) with this one - very good price IMO. €120 delivered with Prime

thats the smaller one, which i have thats on the way out, after using everyday for the last 7 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭Hoboo

thats the smaller one, which i have thats on the way out, after using everyday for the last 7 years.

Me too, use it at least twice a day, it makes a bit more noise now and the handle is in bits but still going strong. I'll be buying another to have ready.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Down to £200 now (in case anyone is following this thread)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Tails142

I jumped at 250, I hate when this happens ��

Advertisement