Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Many Mod Notes Or Warnings Have Your Posts Received?

• 09-10-2019 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Jonathan1990

I've had 2 mod notes before on here. One was for advertising my YouTube channel and the other making a pointless thread though members opinions. Nothing too bad yet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭ Emmaline Wooden Trespasser

I had one for referring to breast-feeding nazism. I didn't call anyone a nazi, just referred to the concept. They also deleted my post. Funny.

• ive been advised by my internet lawyers not to answer that question

• Registered Users Posts: 10,436 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

None.

Mod note: One now!

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

None

None.
    Wow so interesting thanks for sharing that :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,436 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Wow so interesting thanks for sharing that :D

:D

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 20,331 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

I've had 2 mod notes before on here. One was for advertising my YouTube channel and the other making a pointless thread though members opinions. Nothing too bad yet.

Tell us the names of all the other accounts you have had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭ Journee Gentle Shrewdness

Why would you give a toss.

I've loads, if we ever meet I'll let the whores off with a warning :p

If you want to be a right dick dispute them all, I was a mod on 4 forum here and its a royal pain in the ring if someone disputes your warnings/bans etc :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

A few bans
    A few infractions
    A few warning

Generally I don't set out to get into trouble ,I did laugh when I was told I had some of the highest reported posts across boards a few years ago but nothing required mod action

• Registered Users Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

on this account?

• Advertisement

Oh yeah I had a few on previous accounts. Spamming the cuckoos nest is a thing apparently. Humorous biki vandalism. General ranting.

• anyone who's had more than one account and answers only for the current one

should get a mod note

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

This thread probably won't last long. They never do.
    Anyhow I got a red card a few weeks ago for jokingly impersonating a Mod in a thread (linked below), I thought it was funny then and I still do now but the Mod saw it differently. I didn't contest the card because I didn't care that I got it. It doesn't really mean anything, it's imaginary.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=111322411&postcount=24

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

A few bans, one of which was reversed because of my previous good record. A couple of yellows and one red (reversed).

I literally asked for one of my bans because I felt guilty about goading someone into insulting me. They called me a 'clown' if I remember correctly. I'm a very serious man and take grave exception to being called a clown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭ Journee Gentle Shrewdness

A few bans, one of which was reversed because of my previous good record. A couple of yellows and one red (reversed).

I literally asked for one of my bans because I felt guilty about goading someone into insulting me. They called me a 'clown' if I remember correctly. I'm a very serious man and take grave exception to being called a clown.

Clown

• A few yellows, all deserved. Teetered over the line instead of dancing on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Clown

I take grave exception to that.

I take grave exception to that.

Fight fight fight fight :pac:

Advertisement