Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

gTasks update

• 25-04-2010 10:09pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I use the full (paid for) version of this App.
    It was purchased via App Store. Market place keeps telling me there is an update available, but App store still shows the same version as I have installed (0.3.50af)
    The newer version showing on Market Place is 0.3.51m

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,450 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Try uninstalling and downloading again?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Have done. But the newer version is not available on App Store for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭IH77

I think I remember seeing this app was only available on the developers website.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

No it is available on App Store & Market Place. But the update to the update is only on Market. As the app was bought via App Store it need to be updated from there,
    I will check out developers site this morning & see what I can find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It may be that you simply are unable to access the paid market to get the updated app from there, and the version you see is the free version?

• Advertisement

Yes, maybe there is not a more recent release of the paid version.
    Call me fickle, but it just annoys me ,Market Place keeps prompting me to upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I actually meant it the other way round, maybe there is a more recent version of the paid app, but the market still has the older or the free version. Might be easier if you can get the app from the developers page?

Probably so.Cant get it from the the developers page as the paid for status is confirmed by App Store account. I sent an email to the developer. Ill post when I get a reply.
    Thanks to all for the replys.

Looks like the developer is away till after the bank holiday..

Thank you for your message.
    I'll be attending to it after May 2, 2010

I'll post back after that.

Got a reply today after all...

Hi ,

there is no actual update as of today. I would suggest avoid accepting update.

BR
    Peter

• Advertisement
Advertisement