Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singles Day Offers

• 11-11-2019 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

Today is Singles Day, a Chinese holiday to celebrate being single. In terms of shopping online, it is bigger than Black Friday.

https://www.danielwellington.com have 11% off
    https://www.diamondjewellers.ie 20% off with code 1111
    Alibaba have general deals
    L'occitane will give a free gift (handcreams) with purchase over 25e, use the code SINGLE

If you know of any more, please share!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,096 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

• Registered Users Posts: 5,506 ✭✭✭Wheety

JYSK have 11% off today

• Registered Users Posts: 29 beamoflight

50% off coupon code: Winter50

buviz.com

Caryatnid wrote: »
    Today is Singles Day...
    L'occitane will give a free gift (handcreams)

Haha, humorous of them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭flanzer

JD Sports are supposed to have 11% off on purchases of €100 or more?? Can't see a code anywhere...and I've a €100 item in my basket and getting nothing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭andrew1977

flanzer wrote: »
    JD Sports are supposed to have 11% off on purchases of €100 or more?? Can't see a code anywhere...and I've a €100 item in my basket and getting nothing!

I had the same problem last night , seems it only works on certain items .
    I put a random item in my basket and it discounted that instead of the big priced item I have had my eye on .

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭greentea is just wrong

Dorothy Perkins have 30percent off today on a lot of stuff, yesterday was 20 :)

Advertisement