Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Out of Focus & Off Topic MkIII...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

Just got one myself, looking into flashes for it at the moment

i got a wee olympus ps200 for less than a tenner delivered from a seller in the UK. i'd have liked to find one with a longish sync cable but for the money i paid it's worth a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

• Registered Users Posts: 8,087 ✭✭✭dinneenp

HI,
    Just a quick request- if someone is just posting a link could you include a one liner mentioning what's in the linked site?
    Cheers,
    pa

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

It's here!!!!!!!
    147420.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 47,975 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

New camera! :D

210891FFB56C41FFB432E8B039EB5A46-0000316135-0002163649-00800L-CAC6CE2517D34203884A1C82CD343BFA.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Ricky91t wrote: »
    New camera! :D

210891FFB56C41FFB432E8B039EB5A46-0000316135-0002163649-00800L-CAC6CE2517D34203884A1C82CD343BFA.jpg

Cool - k mount lens too... yummy...

have fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Diabhal_Glas

Focus On Imaging

Looks like it'd be an intersting trip and I'm sure you'd come back with some new bits and pieces.

FOCUS ON IMAGING is Europe's biggest annual imaging show, covering all your needs from image capture through to output and beyond. Whether you are a professional image maker or processor, a buyer of image making equipment or materials, a manufacturer or distributor of products or a keen hobbyist, a visit to FOCUS ON IMAGING is a must.

Over 200 exhibitors and product launches galore - including all the very latest digital cameras and equipment - will feature at FOCUS 2011, 6 - 9 March, NEC, Halls 9 and 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Nice capture...

xlarge_smoke-monster.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

That photo real?

Looks like the dude from Killzone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Tallon wrote: »
    That photo real?

Looks like the dude from Killzone

You will have to get out in the real world soon :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 47,975 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i think it's taken at a chemical plant fire in the netherlands.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I seen that a couple of days ago. It's class.

Aparently the camera used cost $150,000

Behind the Scenes with Sports Illustrated Photographers at the Super Bowl here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Yesterday, I spent the whole day shooting in Botanic Gardens with my girlfriend. Got some beautiful shots, then realized I had left the camera on ISO 800 all day :mad: Still, some nice pictures and great memories of a very romantic day. Today, I deleted them all, by accident. An hour later my girlfriend emailed me asking for the pictures to show her parents back in Poland.

I need a lobotomy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

You might still be able to save them using a program like Recuva

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Hey cheers man. I got TestDisk, and it worked a charm. Now 'm completely paranoid about security, but I'm chuffed to get my images back.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

To cure your paranoia you need Deep Delete.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,671 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

Nikkor-PC-E-Micro-Fisheye-10.5-600mm-f4-ED-VRII-lens.jpeg

V. exciting.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

V. exciting.

I really don't know why. So um why?

A friend of mine just sent a balloon up into the atmosphere with a camera attached. He was very lucky where it eventually landed.

I really don't know why. So um why?

Dude ! Read the spec ! It's the lense we've all been waiting for !!! Thow itd be better if it was f/2.8 !!! It's obhious nikon make the best gear ! I'd like to see canon match that !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭101001

IMG

V. exciting.

Holy Jaysus! This I respect. But, and ive been trying to think this through for a while, in what possible situation will you need to go from 600mm to 10mm in a shorter length of time that it would take to change lens.

That lens is iinsane ...

Dude ! Read the spec ! It's the lense we've all been waiting for !!! Thow itd be better if it was f/2.8 !!! It's obhious nikon make the best gear ! I'd like to see canon match that !!!

Im sure Canon will be along with something similar to keep in the game

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭daycent

Oh I think I'll have to switch to Nikon!!!!!!

The macro capability sold it for me....

daycent wrote: »
    Oh I think I'll have to switch to Nikon!!!!!!

The macro capability sold it for me....

... and it'd make a great portrait lens and there's tilt shift so you don't have to fake the fisheye effect in photoshop !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭daycent

... and it'd make a great portrait lens and there's tilt shift so you don't have to fake the fisheye effect in photoshop !!!

Cool!! I'll take 2!!!

Advertisement