Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Bargains [Groceries]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,464 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Fanta/Sprite/Lilt/Tanora in 1.75 litre bottles, buy one - get one free, until 4th of October.

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/SpecialOffers/SpecialOfferDetail/Default.aspx?promoId=R32085635

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

joujoujou wrote: »
    Fanta/Sprite/Lilt/Tanora in 1.75 litre bottles, buy one - get one free, until 4th of October.

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/SpecialOffers/SpecialOfferDetail/Default.aspx?promoId=R32085635

There's a fault with the Tesco website tonight. That ling gives an error, but its not the only one that gives an error.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,464 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

No error at the moment. :)

398123.png

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Plenty of the 30c clearance pasta in the Naas Extra earlier, up towards the phone shop and home entertainment area.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 kiwisinead

In tesco at the moment till the 18th of oct you can get Knorr gravy pots for 2 euros instead of 3.20.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Tesco Terenue, some ben&jerries 1.50 for 500ml

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Large share size Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo 185g only 65cent. In date until June 2017 no yellow sticker just regular white one so nobody seems to be paying attention to it, plenty left in Ardkeen Waterford. Probably nationwide price
    Found a couple of these today, no sticker. They were misshelved with smaller size.

Also found Kettle Chips Lightly Salted 150g for 67c (usually €2.49). This was Tesco Ballinrobe. Haven't noticed that particular flavour before. Maybe they were a trial and have been discontinued.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭clairek6

leck wrote: »
    Found a couple of these today, no sticker. They were misshelved with smaller size.

Also found Kettle Chips Lightly Salted 150g for 67c (usually €2.49). This was Tesco Ballinrobe. Haven't noticed that particular flavour before. Maybe they were a trial and have been discontinued.

In tesco phibsboro I saw kettle chips chilli and sour cream around that price (don't sound too appealing!) and a white sticker on shelf where multipack bars are for Cadbury dairy milk 133grams (ish) for 50 cent but none left there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

Hagen Daz Salted Caramel and Pralines a cream €1.69 each
    Snog frozen yogurt (passion fruit and vanilla) €1.25
    Erin couscous packets .50 and .35 cent
    Deal monte orange juice lollies X 4 €1
    Magnum Honeycomb X 3 .63 cent

Tesco Tipp town, freezer with loads of reduced birds eye stuff, potato waffles .87 etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

A bit off topic...

Sometime ago I must have changed my Click and Collect collection point to Greystones to check stock there. Now when I log in and try to change it, the drop down is only giving me stores on the East coast and South but nothing in the West of Ireland. The address associated with my account is in Mayo, so why is it not showing stores in Galway/Mayo/Roscommon? Have they done away with Click and Collect?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭lashofeye

i logged in there to check click and collect and it gave me about 9 options none of which are in the west !

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭ROY RACE

kiwisinead wrote: »
    In tesco at the moment till the 18th of oct you can get Knorr gravy pots for 2 euros instead of 3.20.

:eek::eek:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

A bit off topic...

Sometime ago I must have changed my Click and Collect collection point to Greystones to check stock there. Now when I log in and try to change it, the drop down is only giving me stores on the East coast and South but nothing in the West of Ireland. The address associated with my account is in Mayo, so why is it not showing stores in Galway/Mayo/Roscommon? Have they done away with Click and Collect?

Their website and webservice for delivery is a joke - I've never even been able to register my address. Email support is worse than a prank call or a windows scam call :\

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭TinyTot165

A bit off topic...

Are there any click & collect stores around your area, I'm also in the west and I don't think there's any close by.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭roxybargains

Tesco Portlaoise have Hellmans Tomato Ketchup (430ml) for 34 cent

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

Tesco claremorris have 10 pk hunky dory variety pack at 75 cent.

Some packs are dated Oct 18, I got some inside the door beside the flowers dated Jan 17.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭holly8

TinyTot165 wrote: »
    Are there any click & collect stores around your area, I'm also in the west and I don't think there's any close by.

Galway Click & Collect was operating from Tesco Express car park - service finished a few months back, a pity, it was great ... nearest one last time I looked was Athlone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Tesco Terenure - 1 liter of Captain Morgans 25euro

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Orchid

Tesco Paul Street Cork Lavazza Qualita Rossa beans 1 kg 4 euros down from 15.99. There were 4- 5 packets an hour ago. Expiry is July 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

€11.99 or €4? For clarity :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

Is it yellow stickered and short dated I wonder, checked wilton and no offer there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

€11.99 or €4? For clarity :)

Sounds like 4 to me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

T ketchup 320g 18c
    JohnWest light lunch salmon 220g 63c

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

8 muller corner yoghurt.... for 3 euro.... good value to me if you have room in the fridge of course

• Registered Users Posts: 5,615 ✭✭✭TheBody

Davidth88 wrote: »
    8 muller corner yoghurt.... for 3 euro.... good value to me if you have room in the fridge of course

Shelves were empty in Tesco Longford a short while ago!!

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

snubbleste wrote: »
    T ketchup 320g 18c
    JohnWest light lunch salmon 220g 63c

Is that the Tesco value range of T ketchup, or the Tesco one? What store was that in? Thanks a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Is that the Tesco value range of T ketchup, or the Tesco one?

TBH I'm cheapskate enough that at that price I'd get less fussy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Lavazza Instant Coffee €3.49, handy for when you cant be arsed making a proper one. 'Medio' and 'Intenso' available. Cheaper than Azera, Millicano and other comparable products.

IDShot_225x225.jpg
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=291052690

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭laros

I just picked up a can of the Lavazza Instant Coffee in Naas for €1.75 ... in a basket in the first aisle

Advertisement