Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with a mystery

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Don't think the link is showing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭sundodger5

Tried to post on via mobile. Will fix it when home

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭tanoralover

10 minutes on Family Search tells me...

Joseph Bernard Brady was born in Newark in 1883. He was a policeman and lived at 25 Fillmore. His parents were Bernard Brady and Anna Osbourne. They were born in Ireland and married in Newark in 1870. Bernard 's parents were Joseph and Ann. Anna's parents were Thomas and Bridget.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭sundodger5

10 minutes on Family Search tells me...

Joseph Bernard Brady was born in Newark in 1883. He was a policeman and lived at 25 Fillmore. His parents were Bernard Brady and Anna Osbourne. They were born in Ireland and married in Newark in 1870. Bernard 's parents were Joseph and Ann. Anna's parents were Thomas and Bridget.
    Thanks for that. Just relayed that info to my daughter she is very excited. I assume family search is some sort of cool website for this stuff?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,614 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Might be a good idea to read our sticky - pinned at the top of the forum. There's also one on American genealogy in the index of useful posts.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Advertisement
Advertisement