Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Welcome Weasel..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Welcome to all the new people :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

XyWeasel wrote: »
    Hello, everyone. This is my first time ever registering to boards.ie, and of all the places on here, this is where I've decided to say hi first.
    Hello, welcome to the noc forum. I am the master and commander of these parts, if you will just pay the entry fee, I'll be happy to open the doors for you. :pac:

Seriously though welcome aboard.

Hello, everyone. This is my first time ever registering to boards.ie, and of all the places on here, this is where I've decided to say hi first.

Hi Weasel. You are very welcome. Someone by the name of aaronjumper may have mentioned something about him being the master of these parts. Ignore him. He is deluded.

Join in the madness :)

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 XyWeasel

I'll do my best, thank you. I'm still exploring the rest of boards.ie, but it's nice to know I'm welcome here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Welcome, friend! :)

I hope you become one of the regulars in here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I'll do my best, thank you. I'm still exploring the rest of boards.ie, but it's nice to know I'm welcome here.

Welcome aboard. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

XyWeasel wrote:

Welcome weasel.

Try not to take anything said round these parts too seriously. We are prone to a bout of the sillies every now & then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

welcome along :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Hello and one hundred thousand welcomes to any Noob Noccers!

Go forth and nocturnalate! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hey everyone,

Newbie here.

Usually post in the cooking/beauty forums, but I always hear Purple Pawprints talking about this forum so I said I'd drop by :)

Welcome Striped.

We don't bite, unless you like that kind of thing.

Feel free to look at the Lair thread, silliness & banter a-plenty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Hey everyone,

Newbie here.

Usually post in the cooking/beauty forums, but I always hear Purple Pawprints talking about this forum so I said I'd drop by :)

Welcome StripedBoxers :)

I was going to say, "take a load off" but looks like you already have :eek:

Enjoy the Noc:P

welcome along SB :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hey everyone,

Newbie here.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your time among us

Hey everyone,

Newbie here.

You are most welcome SB :)

Hey everyone,

Newbie here.

Welcome, SB!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Hello. I have returned. :D

La.de.da wrote: »

welcome back :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

La.de.da wrote: »

Another wanderer has returned to us, excellent.

• Advertisement

Welcome back.

You really need to get that lock fixed on the door Wolfie.

Why would I do that. We need the people for when the ancient ones rise and devour all in sight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭SlowBlowin

Hi there

I am new here, been on the boards a few years on and off, but now I have switched to being nocturnal (pain).

So HELLO.

SB

SlowBlowin wrote: »
    Hi there

I am new here, been on the boards a few years on and off, but now I have switched to being nocturnal (pain).

So HELLO.

SB

Returned to the Dark Side you have.

Hi there

So HELLO.

SB

welcome along :)

Thanks for the welcome !

SB

Hi there

So HELLO.

SB

Welcome, friend! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Howya Blowin, welcome aboard!.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 422 ✭✭LeeLooLee

Hello! I am happy to have found this thread because I keep very odd hours. I'm mostly a freelancer and am setting up my own business at the moment and I find that I work better at night time. Sitting here with a cup of strong black coffee and a bag of Taytos. :D:D

• Advertisement

LeeLooLee wrote: »
    Hello! I am happy to have found this thread because I keep very odd hours. I'm mostly a freelancer and am setting up my own business at the moment and I find that I work better at night time. Sitting here with a cup of strong black coffee and a bag of Taytos. :D:D

Hi LLL

I have jamesons and a fag, its christmas.

As the only person here newer than me, welcome !

SB

Advertisement