Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Red Fred Perry, black tips.

Happy days.
    Stupid Topman being so ridiculously expensive

Not seen much of merit in there as of late, the coats are topnotch but I don't need one, so I wouldn't go near the dreaded hole in the wall to get the cash to buy one! ITS A RECESSION, TopMan is a threat to my pocket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

SarahJ wrote: »
    I think someone might be wounded cos no-one liked their nappy trousers......

I'm not wounded. Peoples opinions on what I like to wear are irrelevant to my sense of style. I was just commenting on what I though of her shoes. I said I've liked other purchases of hers. The Navy Girl costume will look really good I imagine. And you're incorrect saying no one like my trousers, I think I got at least one good reply. Maybe I'll post more recent buys to see what people here think.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

FX Meister wrote: »
    Peoples opinions on what I like to wear are irrelevant to my sense of style.

That's lucky!!
    And you're incorrect saying no one like my trousers, I think I got at least one good reply.
    Ya got one.

Couple of tshirts I got recently

This Black Abbath is one of my favs so had to replace my worn out one
    sabbathft1.jpg

This one I've wanted for a while but never got around to it.
    7889848_61ed5f2880_o.jpg

Picked up these Jordan Black Cats recently
    010568.jpg

and got these spizikes at a good price. I guess the colourway isn't everyones taste
    010590.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I think they look awful. Put a bit of a platform at the front and they would look like a hookers shoe. No offence to you, I've seen some of your other posts here and they have been better.

But they don't have a platform at the front so they are non-hooker. They are actually quite nice and I can imagine they'd go well with a black dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

Just got me a pair of these, can't wait til they arrive then I'm gonna look hella sick on a saturday night!!!
    2803408128_48e39d30b8.jpg?v=0
    Theyre weird,like for people who like the look of low riding trousers but dont have to balls to risk their ass showing.

It's got nothing to do with risking your ass showing with those dudes, they just look stupid. Full stop

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

http://office.co.uk/womens/office/aceball_welly/10/5681/15352/1

Wellys that look like Converse trainers. All warm and dry at work today because I wore them under my jeans!

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭ShortskirtCiara

For all you fashion consious folks out there, i've created this thread to see what your thoughts on the latest fashion crazes are.

In my opinion, for winter you can't have enough of wooly hats and a good pair of casualy knee high flat boots!

Just yesterday i bought 2 wooly hats and a gorgeous pair of boots, what do you think?! :):)

Feel free to add your thoughts on whats in, and whats out for Christmas this year! Attach pics too if you like! :D:D;)

I bought this in one topshop!
    Attachment not found.

And this one in miss selfridge i think!!:o
    Attachment not found.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

New black shoes yesterday..

Marks & Sparks, being 22 and having bunions is now fun, so i need comfort and room for my bunions so need half sizes...

41CVRiVBz1L._SX280_SH35_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I got 2 dresses the other day. They have yet to arrive but I can't wait!

I'm not sure about this one as I have no idea what colour tights to wear with it.

http://www.uttamdirect.co.uk/itemspics/600x600/ta8yk1216.jpg

I love the other one though. I can't wait to wear it!

http://www.uttamdirect.co.uk/itemspics/600x600/ts8yk1150.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭idunnoutellme

the second beanie - how much did you pay in miss selfridge? I seen it in the kids section in dunnes for a tenner.
    Not mad about the beanie hats to be honest - they look bad on me.
    My favourite things out now are tights with seam at the back and biker jackets (not necessarily worn together :rolleyes:)
    oh and the 80s runners!!!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Not really that much of a burst but I bought some makeup last night and today.. Got me a Touche Eclat, Georgio Armani Eyeshadow, No7 lipgloss, 2 Ruby & Millie brushes and some false eyelashes for tonight :D oh and a cardigan to wear over my costume, under my coat, cause it's a bit flimsy, don't fancy freezing my ass off at a taxi rank later...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

745274_vs_p2.jpg

9035383041005967600.png

*not to scale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭idunnoutellme

Are rubie and millie brushes good?

I spent 100 euro last nite on buycosmetics.com - bought loads of pout lippies and elizabeth arden lippies ... i figure they'll make good xmas pressies...for me :D

Are rubie and millie brushes good?

I spent 100 euro last nite on buycosmetics.com - bought loads of pout lippies and elizabeth arden lippies ... i figure they'll make good xmas pressies...for me :D

Do you know what, I actually got them for nothing cause I used the vouchers I got with my latest few purchases in Boots but they're actually not bad, I have a few really nice ones, MAC, Bobby Brown etc and tbh I don't see the difference :) they do the job just as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

xzanti wrote: »
    Got me a Touche Eclat, Georgio Armani Eyeshadow, No7 lipgloss, 2 Ruby & Millie brushes ...

I got some of that Touche Eclat stuff on a random notion one day- have no idea what to do with it though- Ive been sort of dabbing a little under my eye and on my cheekbones- any tips on how to actually use it?
    :)

Thumpette wrote: »
    I got some of that Touche Eclat stuff on a random notion one day- have no idea what to do with it though- Ive been sort of dabbing a little under my eye and on my cheekbones- any tips on how to actually use it?
    :)

I just put it on my eye sockets and under my eyes before I put my loose powder on and I find it does make a difference, makes them look fresher or something... Good for touch ups during the day too I find.. There's a little guide to using it on the VSL counter in BTs, I just noticed it today, didn't take much heed of it though cause I was in a bit of a hurry.. Just diagrams but you might find them useful..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I've bought tons of hats over the past week

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭GSpoon

For all you fashion consious folks out there, i've created this thread to see what your thoughts on the latest fashion crazes are.

In my opinion, for winter you can't have enough of wooly hats and a good pair of casualy knee high flat boots!

Just yesterday i bought 2 wooly hats and a gorgeous pair of boots, what do you think?! :):)

Feel free to add your thoughts on whats in, and whats out for Christmas this year! Attach pics too if you like! :D:D;)

I bought this in one topshop!
    Attachment not found.

And this one in miss selfridge i think!!:o
    Attachment not found.

love both of those hats, esp the topshop one!! might have to nip in to get one .. hmm:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

im plannign on buying a hat with ear flaps.
    finally something funky and practical

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭ShortskirtCiara

im plannign on buying a hat with ear flaps.
    finally something funky and practical

ooooh....good idea!! It'll keep those ears nice and warm! I might have a look around and c if i can one! oh how i love hats, so warm and oh so comfy!!

Going shopping today with my sister for her bday pressie, any ideas?! She wants script tickets, but she also needs to get make-up so i was thinking of treating her to getting her make up done in brown thomas by whichever counter she'd like an then to buy some products she might want?!
    Or would i be better off just getting her the tickets??:confused:

Hmmm...let me no!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Ciara, I've merged your thread with the lastest purchases thread as it's the same topic.

-simu

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Dress
    5112412475039_purple_m.jpg

And belt for the waist
    belt.jpg
    Both Urban Outfitters

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

new shoes

3001166150_024591fbda.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

nouggatti wrote: »
    new shoes

3001166150_024591fbda.jpg

Oooh super prettiful!

New black shoes yesterday..

Marks & Sparks, being 22 and having bunions is now fun, so i need comfort and room for my bunions so need half sizes...

How is having bunions fun?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

How is having bunions fun?

Sarcasm.

• Advertisement

Sarcasm makes bunions fun? I'm completely lost now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement