Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Just-eat.ie Discounts - No code requests

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 236 ✭✭evolveDD

GN81-JH85
    Q618-Y4J0
    9KHG-25C9
    Y6WD-GWDC
    FJK0-50PN
    DPPF-QZWH
    5TXT-9F1P
    4DCP-3GJZ
    BR8M-J6HV
    96GK-C1YT
    4HPQ-G27X

Let people know if you've used these codes so there's no disappointment.

PM me for personal codes if you want so there isn't a rush / race to use them.

Y4J5-Y842

157Z-KR42

Y4J5-Y842
    834B-Y2VN
    P8MQ-7V5F
    GKQJ-HFFX
    2G5Z-M046

10% OFF, LET OTHERS know if you've used A CODE. Be generous.

Cheerz

Y2QF-0TF4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭druss

evolveDD wrote: »
    Y2QF-0TF4

Thanks for that. Much obliged.

MXYY-3CFN
    YNQF-73T1
    5YTK-D83H
    BJ5Z-28PF
    2WC4-09HQ

if you want a personal code pm me so there isn't a race to use it.

druss wrote: »
    Thanks for that. Much obliged.

and you're a great person for letting other's know you've used it. cheers

Y1KD-7TYH
    GYP6-D6J2
    32PX-PMJX
    PC66-W6R7
    03W5-T2GR

Anyone willing to help me help this great community? I unfortunately have shared accounts among-st members with hopes they would help you guys, and well.. unfortunately they don't want to help. Sucks..

If you'd like to help PM me, and the codes above are 10% off use CARD + app.

Edit: wont be adding more to this topic, as no one is replying saying - X / Y / Z code has been used, I could be adding them for no reason. PM me if you want a code.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭LazyClouds

15% cash back on just eat if you've signed up for GoRewards on PTSB, expires 10.04

• Advertisement

T93F-X20B
    HBF2-VYKX

2 more 10%, use CARD + APP.

I know it's not just-eat, but it's ordering food related... I can get for you guys ( some.. not all lol) 4 euro off your first order and 2.50 off your 2nd order on deliveroo.

It's quite similar to the 8 euro off when you sign up under my link, but it's using a code at promotional area. 4 euro is better than no euro. So, for those that may be interested in it, PM me, I can't give it to a lot guys, so understand that, maybe 4-5 people today, more tomorrow.

More just-eat codes available within few minutes. PM me

XJTD-QTK0

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭The Assistinator

XJTD-QTK0
    Cheers bud used above.

MXYY-3CFN
    YNQF-73T1
    5YTK-D83H
    BJ5Z-28PF
    2WC4-09HQ
    Y4J5-Y842
    834B-Y2VN
    P8MQ-7V5F
    GKQJ-HFFX
    2G5Z-M046
    GN81-JH85
    Q618-Y4J0
    9KHG-25C9
    Y6WD-GWDC
    FJK0-50PN
    DPPF-QZWH
    5TXT-9F1P
    4DCP-3GJZ
    BR8M-J6HV
    96GK-C1YT
    4HPQ-G27X

those above could be of use.

new as of now:

8Q7R-XVKV
    M5ZV-X1B5
    2B1D-XCFQ
    319W-FJYK

Let other's know which codes you have and haven't been used to prevent this, a load of codes on the topic where people don't know which ones have and haven't been used. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭darklighter

MXYY-3CFN

new as of now:

8Q7R-XVKV
    M5ZV-X1B5
    2B1D-XCFQ
    319W-FJYK

Let other's know which codes you have and haven't been used to prevent this, a load of codes on the topic where people don't know which ones have and haven't been used. :)

These 4 wouldn't work for me

These 4 wouldn't work for me

any of the other one's? they might be valid

all out of juice. unfortunate for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Anyone willing to help me help this great community? I unfortunately have shared accounts among-st members with hopes they would help you guys, and well.. unfortunately they don't want to help. Sucks..

If you'd like to help PM me, and the codes above are 10% off use CARD + app.

Edit: wont be adding more to this topic, as no one is replying saying - X / Y / Z code has been used, I could be adding them for no reason. PM me if you want a code.

sorry, i was not posting codes as i thought we were just going to do them by pm
    i think pm would be better as vulture lurkers just come here and grab with no thanks and they probably aren't even boardsies most of the time

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭MB05

Perhaps if people take a code they should put a thanks under the post with the code. So if you put up 3 codes and there are 3 thanks we can assume they are gone. Assuming the first thanks took the first code, the second took the second and so on.

It wouldn't be an exact science as some still won't do it but hitting thanks is far less effort than posting a comment so you might get more people doing it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,102 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

MB05 wrote: »
    Perhaps if people take a code they should put a thanks under the post with the code. So if you put up 3 codes and there are 3 thanks we can assume they are gone. Assuming the first thanks took the first code, the second took the second and so on.

It wouldn't be an exact science as some still won't do it but hitting thanks is far less effort than posting a comment so you might get more people doing it.

Good idea, but good luck getting people to follow that!

Keep in mind, you don't need an account or to be logged in to read posts either.

MQQB-2QRD
    9T6B-0G73
    VMJ3-KTDY
    KG9R-8MX8
    72H0-WDB6
    YKK2-BF43
    44G1-PTBR
    TKPK-VYJF
    G05M-3K3V

YT1X-RN0Z - 10%
    PBZ1-H13K - 10%
    D0J0-0VFW - 10%
    HC6H-WC03 - 10%
    QXYK-34HZ -
    35VD-3Z3V -
    XRT5-BF2Y
    5BDQ-ZKDJ
    D2N5-8KQV -
    9NF1-1YZM
    3TTC-CBJJ
    ZDZ4-75RR
    8WYB-C5Z5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Careful of posting codes directly, bots tend to scrape websites for codes which can lead to them not being available for others if they are 1 time use.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

n1ck wrote: »
    Careful of posting codes directly, bots tend to scrape websites for codes which can lead to them not being available for others if they are 1 time use.

That might be the case for an Amazon or PSN code, but I doubt anyone is setting up a bot to take advantage of 10% off multiple kebabs

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭thenightman

MQQB-2QRD
    9T6B-0G73
    VMJ3-KTDY
    KG9R-8MX8
    72H0-WDB6
    YKK2-BF43
    44G1-PTBR
    TKPK-VYJF
    G05M-3K3V

YT1X-RN0Z - 10%
    PBZ1-H13K - 10%
    D0J0-0VFW - 10%
    HC6H-WC03 - 10%
    QXYK-34HZ -
    35VD-3Z3V -
    XRT5-BF2Y
    5BDQ-ZKDJ
    D2N5-8KQV -
    9NF1-1YZM
    3TTC-CBJJ
    ZDZ4-75RR
    8WYB-C5Z5

All used, nice one to the folks who used them and didn't bother their arse saying as much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭FionnK86

Those of you who used code & didn't thank the post - you're all d*cks! Had to order full price Kebab :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

FionnK86 wrote: »
    Those of you who used code & didn't thank the post - you're all d*cks! Had to order full price Kebab :(

If you are a student then sign up for Unidays to get a 10% code every hour, if you’re not then maybe a family member is who wouldnt mind sharing their code with you because 1 an hour will keep plenty of people going

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Pm me if you need a code.
    Think I still have access

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭ruddy1987

RRR5-W043

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭ruddy1987

BR6T-0KWN

Advertisement