Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

When i take my vitamin D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Good girl G. Make sure you always get the D.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hah nice!!

I try.

What you got happening tomorrow?. (today even)

• Advertisement

8 hours in school that I'm not looking forward too.

None of the classes appeal even?.

Business and history but that's about it.

You'll get through man.

Just two more days and the parent teacher meetings will be over and I can stop trying.

• Advertisement

Oh that time of year :eek:

For me at least. Worried enough about them although I know I'll get a good review from some teachers.

Once nowt too bad is said..

I'm afraid of something bad though. What if one of my teachers really doesn't like me?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I used to hate parent teacher meetings. Always knew that my attendance (or lack of :o) would come up

Have you any new teachers since the last meeting Shpud?

Heyo Kitty

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I used to hate parent teacher meetings. Always knew that my attendance (or lack of :o) would come up

I literally haven't called home early at all this year nor have I missed any days and I'm still worried it will be mentioned.

Have you any new teachers since the last meeting Shpud?

Heyo Kitty

3 new ones

Shpud2 wrote: »
    3 new ones

Once you are attending and trying most of them aren't too bad. Why would they drag unnecessary hassle on themselves with a bad report.

Hey Grem and Shpud

• Advertisement

Once you are attending and trying most of them aren't too bad. Why would they drag unnecessary hassle on themselves with a bad report.

I don't know I'm just afraid. Unnecessarily overthinking as usual.

Yeah i get that.. Keep trying the calm breathing and meditation things when you can. Once they are well practiced they'll help a lot.

Hey Grem and Shpud

How are you?

Yeah i get that.. Keep trying the calm breathing and meditation things when you can. Once they are well practiced they'll help a lot.

I do try. Have apps and all to help with it but they don't work all the time.

How are you?

Getting sleepy now, feel like it'll be sleep time soon. How are you? :)

Well done for sticking with them, it's not easy..

Shpud2 wrote: »

I literally haven't called home early at all this year nor have I missed any days and I'm still worried it will be mentioned.

If you haven't missed a day, they'll comment on how good your attendance is, and that's a good thing

Getting sleepy now, feel like it'll be sleep time soon. How are you? :)

Way hey, someone will get sleep :) I feckin barely slept today :mad: Any craic?

Well done for sticking with them, it's not easy..

It's really not. I'm so tired of it.

• Advertisement

Way hey, someone will get sleep :) I feckin barely slept today :mad: Any craic?

None at all, fierce exciting here, so it is :rolleyes::p how about yourself, how's work going?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement