Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Markettown.ie

• 07-10-2011 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Did anybody here ever have any dealings with www.markettown.ie?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Usually Happy Customer

Did anybody here ever have any dealings with www.markettown.ie?

I placed an order with them 2 weeks ago and still haven't received the goods (simple gardening tools worth for 150e). On the order confirmation they gave an email address to contact, but emails bounce back (error - email doesn't exist). Also phone calls are not getting answered. When I finally got to leave a voice mail asking them to call me back, they of course didn't. I have left another contact request through their website but really wouldn't hold my breath for them to contact me ..

So cannot recommend this place if you have a choice .. I'm still hoping that maybe I receive my order one day or at least confirmation that it's not going to be delivered. Really disappointing experience though and feels like a total scam to me. Very surprised that Irish Times would recommend a company like this ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

If you are a member of LinkedIn, you could send the owner an email through their page HERE.

Edit: Though it looks like you might need to connect with him first. Might prove to be a problem, as he has no connections on that account.

Advertisement