Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

professional photo shoot opportunity

• 13-04-2013 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

I had a photographer contact me about doing some shots of my lads, at the time they were beating my door down to get on the list, the shoot is tomorrow and as expected I have been given a million excuses as to why they cant go..

This means thats theres a few slots opened up for any martial artist/boxer to go in and have roughly an hour of a photo shoot.

Its tomorrow Sunday in Dublin city centre, the cost is free, but I am asking folks just to make a contribution, as this lad is giving up his sunday

If anyone is interested can you PM me and we can sort something out, as I dont want to let them down

thanks Paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

Advertisement