Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regarding Investigations

• 19-03-2009 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Hello all, I'm a trainee investigator with PRAOFI and one of my challenges is to find two investigations and although I've email some, I would like ideas from other users here. Do you have a private location you need checking out or maybe a corporate, or just have locations in mind.

All ideas are welcome. If you don't want to post private information on board then feel free to pm me.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Garret :)
    Adverts Moderator

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Logan

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Aysha

Hi, have you tried Ross Castle in Cavan, fabulous location and the last time i was there we caught some pretty interesting things on camera.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

If I recall, the PRAOFI are aware of Ross Castle, however... he didn't state if locations they have been to before aren't allowed to be used.

On a side-note, the PRAOFI have certainly changed since I was starting out with them 5 years ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Logan

Hi all, sorry but I'm no longer a member of PRAOFI, I along with a few others have started our own group iPic

So if you have any locations in mind please let us know.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 15 babymamma

Anyone getting a small group together to investigate small matters[cheating partners] Dublin area
    Small challenges ….helping people ….Please let me know I would be interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,650 ✭✭✭✭maccored

babymamma wrote: »
    Anyone getting a small group together to investigate small matters[cheating partners] Dublin area
    Small challenges ….helping people ….Please let me know I would be interested

a group investigating cheating partners - on a paranormal forum (and in a decade old thread to boot)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

My ads?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,643 ✭✭✭storker

maccored wrote: »
    a group investigating cheating partners - on a paranormal forum (and in a decade old thread to boot)?

Definitely mysterious, maybe a bit creepy, certainly not paranormal...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement