Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WTD - 11 speed groupset

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭BGT

PM sent

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,445 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

I have a full 5800 groupset on a bike I am stripping down, if anyone has any needs for specific parts, let me know and I will stick up photos and a price.

I'm interested in a set of calipers. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Seadin

CramCycle wrote: »
    I have a full 5800 groupset on a bike I am stripping down, if anyone has any needs for specific parts, let me know and I will stick up photos and a price.

I be interested in the shifters

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,445 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

BGT wrote: »
    I'm interested in a set of calipers. Thanks
    Alas I went and stole one of the pair for the front of my track bike and commuting. Happy to give you the rear one for a fiver.
    Seadin wrote: »
    I be interested in the shifters
    They have a few scuffs but work perfectly. Let them go for 50 (if your happy with them once you see them). I can pull the cables out of the frame at the same time if you want them as well?

• Advertisement

CramCycle wrote: »
    Alas I went and stole one of the pair for the front of my track bike and commuting. Happy to give you the rear one for a fiver.

Thanks PM sent

Advertisement