Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salsa Jeans

• 14-12-2011 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a list of stockists in Ireland? I have googled but can't find a definitive list. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

BT2 sell Salsa jeans.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

Am nowhere near a BT and know that they now stock in independents but can't find any online.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Salsa jeans have their own website, however I suggest that you try them on first before you buy as they are designed to lift up the bum so the sizing needs to be correct to ensure maximum lift!

BT stocks them, as does House of Fraser, Avoca also stock them. Where are you based OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I just did a search and found the following:

Contra on the Main Street in Gorey, Wexford stock Salsa Jeans

Couldn't find anywhere else.

I'm sure if you rang any of the stores I mentioned, they could direct you to the head office / distributor where they buy in the Salsa Jeans from and they could give you a list of stockists in Ireland since the main distributor will be distributing to everyone ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

If you're in Mayo/Sligo, Sarangra in Ballina do them.

• Advertisement

Excellent barleybooley - will call in there tomorrow. Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Avoca also stock them - well the one in Rathcoole does anyway

Got a pair in Sarangra today. They are a fabulous pair of jeans, really comfy and fit and shape are lovely. Thanks.

Advertisement