Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf4 clans

• 07-12-2013 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

Just looking to make/join a clan,psn:cobraeire73,....cheers.
    Feel free to leave your psn here or add me. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭HomelessMidge

HomelessMidge

On most nights, feel free to add me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

psn: scottyccfc
    Battlefield 4 on PS4

Newbie, Rubbish player, always getting killed. Probably a useless teammate..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Do ye use comms?

Add me if interested in Conquest Large, Rush and Obliteration. I have no time for Domination and TDM. Ugh.

KOB79LFC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭ Israel Orange Washtub

Super_Sonic_Eire here. :-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 495 ✭✭bootybouncer

TrevsJocks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

no problem lads will add yous now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Must hook up, I will be on later but am on every night usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Me and another boardsie picked it up and will be regularly playing online (conquest large) with Mic's etc. Send us a pm for our psn's and ill add.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

My PSN id is BordorFox

Add away and i'll add who have given their ids here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Tigron

Psn id: TigronIE

Add me for bf4 multiplayer. Mainly conquest large and rush, but open to more!

• Advertisement

cobraeire wrote: »
    Just looking to make/join a clan,psn:cobraeire73,....cheers.
    Feel free to leave your psn here or add me. :)

Youre always on FIFA career :D

Youre always on FIFA career :D

lol...not always,just that i was getting a lot of lag over the past couple of days there,and i`m just after renewing my plus,so im back on bf4 now :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 495 ✭✭bootybouncer

lol...not always,just that i was getting a lot of lag over the past couple of days there,and i`m just after renewing my plus,so im back on bf4 now :D

hey you shot me last night lol :D

TrevsJocks

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AGoodison

Psn:AGoodison
    If people can add me thatd be great as I won't be back to my ps4 until next Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

PSN: Cookmysock88

Really got into this game, love it and think it will only be better with other people!

hey you shot me last night lol :D

TrevsJocks

lol trev,lucky shot :) feel free to join the party(on mic)seen u there but it would`nt let me invite u though,yeah most of the time i`ll be on mic (thats when the house is quiet and the kids arent screaming)

AGoodison wrote: »
    Psn:AGoodison
    If people can add me thatd be great as I won't be back to my ps4 until next Monday

Did you get a faulty unit ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Rooster8ooster

PSN: pat_the_breaker

Looking for people who want to use a bit of teamwork, feel free to add me

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AGoodison

Did you get a faulty unit ?

No, thankfully. I'm home for Christmas and left the console back in my apartment. Just realised I can add and accept people from the Playstation app, happy days!

Edit: seems I can only accept

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭bitch please

ps4: THENEEDFORWEED__420 could people add me please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭chili_fecker

PSN: Chili_Fecker

I'm addicted to this game! Play mostly conquest at the moment.

Lads if ya see us in a party feel free to join in on mic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

I have a few of ye on my friends list but simply can't play BF4 on my internet connection at home, connection keeps dropping! So when I get back to Edinburgh next week I will hit ye up for a few games

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Rooster8ooster

Battleflag wrote: »
    I have a few of ye on my friends list but simply can't play BF4 on my internet connection at home, connection keeps dropping! So when I get back to Edinburgh next week I will hit ye up for a few games

Great stuff, everybody seems to have trouble finding what server/match different people are in so jump on party chat and we can tell you the server number

yup,good game last nite lads,hope for more of that tonight :D

Was on last night, may have driven Borderfox into an ambush about 3 times and he still persisted fair play!

Quick question, Im very jealous at Border Fox and Tigron having [IRL] before their names, how do I get this done or is it too late to change PSN?

Again to clarify, Im rubbish at this game, killed all the time :D username : scottyccfc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Was on last night, may have driven Borderfox into an ambush about 3 times and he still persisted fair play!

Quick question, Im very jealous at Border Fox and Tigron having [IRL] before their names, how do I get this done or is it too late to change PSN?

Again to clarify, Im rubbish at this game, killed all the time :D username : scottyccfc

They are platoon tags to identify what Clan you are a member of and they can be set in battlelog under Customize and then portrait i think. You can also design your own emblem (patch on your arm) anyway you want, eg:- irish flag, smiley faces etc etc.

In relation to the tags, just be aware that I think there actually is an IRL clan, there certainly was one for PS3 anyways. There was also a boards clan at one stage, the tags was BIE for boards. Maybe Borderfox or cobra cud set up a new one and we could join? You can be a member of multiple clans \ platoons

ah ok that makes sense, this is all new to me!

allybhoy wrote: »
    They are platoon tags to identify what Clan you are a member of and they can be set in battlelog under Customize and then portrait i think. You can also design your own emblem (patch on your arm) anyway you want, eg:- irish flag, smiley faces etc etc.

In relation to the tags, just be aware that I think there actually is an IRL clan, there certainly was one for PS3 anyways. There was also a boards clan at one stage, the tags was BIE for boards. Maybe Borderfox or cobra cud set up a new one and we could join? You can be a member of multiple clans \ platoons

hmmm good idea ally,not sure on wat.....wat about IPC(Irish Playstation Clan) :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

Could do with joining a clan

Psn: Gileadi

Advertisement