Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭reni10

How much for a king size hybrid foam mattress like the Simba?

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭boosabum

Looking for a good quality fabric pullout sofabed

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭magicmoves

I need a new mattress, can you deliver and collect my old mattress.?

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

boosabum wrote: »
    Looking for a good quality fabric pullout sofabed

Hi

We have quite a few in our shop. Pm us your e mail address or number for WhatsApp or viber and we will send you images.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

magicmoves wrote: »
    I need a new mattress, can you deliver and collect my old mattress.?

Yes. Free Delivery nationwide. Where do you live and I can give you a rough time for delivery.

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 ColKel

Hi there, I'm looking for a double mattress for a 15 year old boy. I have bought a few mattresses from you before. What do you have available at the moment? Would need it delivered to Carlow/Kilkenny area and old mattress taken away. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭loup

Hi Bigmickey.ie team, I'm looking for a deal on a bed for a 6ft teen and an extra teen mattress for a bunk bed (standard size single but thinner if possible). Would love to know if you have any deals, thanks!

reni10 wrote: »
    How much for a king size hybrid foam mattress like the Simba?

Hi

We only ever had cancelled orders of these types like Simba. We had the EVE ones for 299 euro in Kingsize. I can have a look and see if anything is available this week in UK. They were retailing for around 700 euro at the time. Not a great mattress in my opinion. Just a big advertising campaign and a chunk of foam.

I had a look at Simba and see their Kingsize is around 749 euro. We have a full 2000 pocket sprung gel encapsulated cool sleep for similar money. Give me a call and I'm sure we can work something out. This mattress is not a roll up and it's free delivery nationwide. It has a 5 year guarantee.

Bigmickey.ie Team

ColKel wrote: »
    Hi there, I'm looking for a double mattress for a 15 year old boy. I have bought a few mattresses from you before. What do you have available at the moment? Would need it delivered to Carlow/Kilkenny area and old mattress taken away. Thanks.

Hi Colkel

We have everything from 99 euro upwards. We can take away your old mattress. Best might be to give us a quick call to see what suits best. We may be going your way tomorrow or the next day.

Bigmickey.ie Team

043 3345488

086 8356888

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Hi there, myself and my partner are looking for a king size mattress. She has an older one which I've had trouble trying to find a new version of - she has a bad back and this has actually been great for her.

It's a Therawrap with Visco Foam by Therapedic (by Briody) - I'm wondering do you have anything similar? Not sure if this is pocket sprung but that is what we're looking for. Sorry, i've taken the name directly off the label on the mattress so if it means nothing, apologies!

Appreciate any help you can give.

Thanks,
    Nick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭curranbaz

Bigmickey,

Wondering if you could get us a price on the following:
    http://www.gallerydirect.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=4895&search=Milano

Found it on a few uk websites for £600 - 700 but they charge an awful lot for delivery to RoI if they even offer it!

Appreciate any help you can give me on this!

curranbaz wrote: »
    Bigmickey,

Wondering if you could get us a price on the following:
    http://www.gallerydirect.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=4895&search=Milano

Found it on a few uk websites for £600 - 700 but they charge an awful lot for delivery to RoI if they even offer it!

Appreciate any help you can give me on this!

Hi curranbaz

Don't know who supplies but will ask for you. If you want to get it delivered to our own warehouse in UK I would be happy to take it to Dublin or Longford for you for the price of a chicken curry and chips:) but I can't accept any responsibility for it should anything be wrong with it when you open. We take great care with all items but we have had plenty of stuff that was delivered by UK couriers that arrived damaged so be warned.

Bigmickey

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Hi I'm looking for a good kingsize matress to Drogheda hoping you can help Thanks plus have you good quality bed too even a double please

loup wrote: »
    Hi Bigmickey.ie team, I'm looking for a deal on a bed for a 6ft teen and an extra teen mattress for a bunk bed (standard size single but thinner if possible). Would love to know if you have any deals, thanks!

Hi

We have a few (but not many) Silentnight single mattress suitable for bunk beds for 99 euro. I saw them in Argos for 209 euro

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3148512/Trail/searchtext%3ESINGLE+SILENTNIGHT+MATTRESS.htm

Would something like this work ? Best would be send your number in a pm or call us on 043 3345488. We have hundreds of other in stock also and some ex display models ready for sale also.

Thanks

n1ck wrote: »
    Hi there, myself and my partner are looking for a king size mattress. She has an older one which I've had trouble trying to find a new version of - she has a bad back and this has actually been great for her.

It's a Therawrap with Visco Foam by Therapedic (by Briody) - I'm wondering do you have anything similar? Not sure if this is pocket sprung but that is what we're looking for. Sorry, i've taken the name directly off the label on the mattress so if it means nothing, apologies!

Appreciate any help you can give.

Thanks,
    Nick

Hi Nick

Had a look but could not find that exact mattress. Can you call to our shop in Longford or to the Dublin Beds stand (N42) at the Ideal Homes Show in the RDS from 26th to 29th October. We will be launching some new models and doing some really good promotion deals at the show. We will also be doing something here on Boards for you guys to coincide with this.

BigMickey Team

bewhiched wrote: »
    Hi I'm looking for a good kingsize matress to Drogheda hoping you can help Thanks plus have you good quality bed too even a double please

Hi bewhiched

We have so many different ones in stock. Always at least 1000 mattresses to choose from. Give a call or pm us your number and we will do our best to find something that might suit you at a good price.

Thanks

Bigmickey Team

043 3345488

086 8356888

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Hi Nick

Had a look but could not find that exact mattress. Can you call to our shop in Longford or to the Dublin Beds stand (N42) at the Ideal Homes Show in the RDS from 26th to 29th October. We will be launching some new models and doing some really good promotion deals at the show. We will also be doing something here on Boards for you guys to coincide with this.

BigMickey Team

Waiting eagerly for end of month :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Hi Nick

BigMickey Team

Have my tickets ready for Ideal Homes already! Will see you guys there :)

n1ck wrote: »
    Have my tickets ready for Ideal Homes already! Will see you guys there :)

Hi nick

We have a quantity of Free Tickets that are good for everyday entry. I think the ones you get on line are for a specific day. Looking forward to seeing you. The stand is N42 dublinbeds.ie It's Fiona's stand but we will be giving her a help out

Any of you guys want a free ticket , just ask.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Green Peter

Hi Mickey

I'm looking for 2 single bed mattresses for a holiday rental property, Im also looking for two pine headboards to replace what i have, the divan bases seem fine. Would you have any single combo bed / matteress deals?

Regards

peter

• Advertisement

Hi Mickey

I'm looking for 2 single bed mattresses for a holiday rental property, Im also looking for two pine headboards to replace what i have, the divan bases seem fine. Would you have any single combo bed / matteress deals?

Regards

peter

Hi Peter

Single mattresses E50- E65- E75 -E99 and so on

Pine Headboards from E59 but we have Oak or white or cream in wood for E30

We have single frames that includes a headboard from E99

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭romperstomper

Hi,

Im looking for a bed, mattress & headboard for a childs room: 6*3ft bed, no slats, underbed storage (on one side if available). Would you have?

Hi,

Im looking for a bed, mattress & headboard for a childs room: 6*3ft bed, no slats, underbed storage (on one side if available). Would you have?

Hi

We have single storage beds with drawers or with a slider in the side. Drawers from 25 euro each. Sliders can be free in some cases. Cheapest single bed and headboard with a slider from 199 euro

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭romperstomper

Hi

We have single storage beds with drawers or with a slider in the side. Drawers from 25 euro each. Sliders can be free in some cases. Cheapest single bed and headboard with a slider from 199 euro

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team
    Thanks for that. have you got a link? what is the difference between a slider and a drawer?

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭MB05

Hi nick

We have a quantity of Free Tickets that are good for everyday entry. I think the ones you get on line are for a specific day. Looking forward to seeing you. The stand is N42 dublinbeds.ie It's Fiona's stand but we will be giving her a help out

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

Hi Bigmickey,

If you still have tickets could I get one for myself and my sister?

Thanks,

Maria

MB05 wrote: »
    Hi Bigmickey,

If you still have tickets could I get one for myself and my sister?

Thanks,

Maria

Hi Maria

Are ye going together as each ticket admits 2 people ?

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭MB05

Hi Maria

Are ye going together as each ticket admits 2 people ?

Bigmickey.ie Team

Hi Bigmickey,

Yes we will be going together, I didn't realise the ticket admits 2.

Maria

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Hi nick

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

Could I have a ticket? Looking for a kingsize bed and mattress, would be good to see what you have.

Actually, I just got one for the Monday on the website. I'll be heading out then anyway so don't need the one for any day.

@MB05 and @Wheety

One ticket admits 2 people any day of the show. PM your name and address and we will post to you tomorrow.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Hi just wondering if you do a split firmness mattress, e.g one half firm and the other medium firm?

Advertisement