Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for the ladies

• 11-10-2018 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭

I was walking down the street yesterday and ... well... I couldn't believe my eyes.
    3 times I counted, 3!, women showing camel toe thanks to their yoga pants/leggings.

Call me a perv all you want but it was not difficult to miss

Do the ladies realise this is happening? Is it for show or simply completely clueless?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,006 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Show? more likely clueless. However I cannot offer an insight into the thought processes of half the population just because I am of the same sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

You're just out of touch with fashion. Camel toe underwear are all the rage now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭AustinLostin

Its like those slutty builders who are always showing their bum cracks.

Gaggin for a finger between the cheeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

evil_seed wrote: »

Do the ladies realise this is happening? Is it for show or simply completely clueless?

Or maybe they just don't care what strangers on the street think?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

I was walking down the street yesterday and ... well... I couldn't believe my eyes.
    3 times I counted, 3!, women showing camel toe thanks to their yoga pants/leggings.

Call me a perv all you want but it was not difficult to miss

Don’t camels have four legs? Or was it a three legged camel they were on?

I grant you it’s pretty incredible to see three women riding a camel down the street in broad daylight :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Thoie wrote: »
    Or maybe they just don't care what strangers on the street think?

I reckon if they knew lads were having a gawk at the auld box they might care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

The female graze.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

It’s so they can spot pervs.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

if you wear clothes that reveal your womanly shape, men are going to look at you.

it's not pervy, it's evolutionary

• Registered Users Posts: 27,317 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

if you wear clothes that reveal your womanly shape, men are going to look at you.

it's not pervy, it's evolutionary
    If you’re a gentleman you wouldn’t stare at a lady’s crotch.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,888 ✭✭✭✭GBX

8b3mIX9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Am I the only one who finds this kind of thing attractive? :D To me it shows a blatant "yes, I'm a sexual person, yes I'm going to show it off. Got a problem with that?" attitude, and I for one find that kind of uber confidence massively attractive. It takes balls to show off in this manner (although hopefully not literal balls :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Just because you see it as a sexual thing does not actually mean it is intended as any kind of sexual display - it might be of course, but it might also mean they hauled their leggings up a bit too fiercely after the last trip to the loo.

Kind of like builder's arse in reverse.

It takes balls to show off in this manner (although hopefully not literal balls :D )

I think they'd call that a moose knuckle. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Am I the only one who finds this kind of thing attractive? :D To me it shows a blatant "yes, I'm a sexual person, yes I'm going to show it off.

It might just mean: I'm going for a run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

Don't look, sorted .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

meeeeh wrote: »
    It might just mean: I'm going for a run.

Sure, but even that disregard for what others think ("f*ck it, I'm going for a run and I don't give a bollocks how I look while doing it") is to be welcomed in a society in which so many still place such a moronic emphasis on "modesty".

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

kylith wrote: »
    If you’re a gentleman you wouldn’t stare at a lady’s crotch.
    true but it takes the gentleman in you to overpower the beast within

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Camel toe wasn't even a thing until someone mentioned it in a movie or something, and then... bandwagon.

They likely aren't even aware that such a tiny thing is noticed (and mostly it isn't).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,407 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Only thing for it is to develop a range of leggings for men.
    I see your cameltoe and raise you a Brathwurst.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Am I the only one who finds this kind of thing attractive? :D To me it shows a blatant "yes, I'm a sexual person, yes I'm going to show it off. Got a problem with that?" attitude, and I for one find that kind of uber confidence massively attractive. It takes balls to show off in this manner (although hopefully not literal balls :D )
    Actual incidents of that in relation to sportswear is likely miniscule, if in existence at all.

This society does in its hoop force modesty. And wearing hardly anything does not necessarily make someone a sexual person, it's actually to be found in conservative quarters - e.g. travellers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

They are not yoga pants (I'd guess most of the wearers have never practiced yoga), they are called whisper pants
    cause you can see the lips moving but can't hear what they're saying

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Applying a sanitary pad to the crotch area of the yoga pants/leggings will remove any appearance of camel toe.
    You're welcome, ladies ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭lonewolf1961

GBX wrote: »
    8b3mIX9.jpg
    That,s Brilliant good on yeah .LOL .

Reebok have a new range just launched, I reckon it's these you were noticing. "Reebok Mumbles", you can see the lips move but you can't hear what the c*** is saying :pac:

wexie wrote: »
    They are not yoga pants (I'd guess most of the wearers have never practiced yoga), they are called whisper pants
    cause you can see the lips moving but can't hear what they're saying

feck ya, just saw this

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Applying a sanitary pad to the crotch area of the yoga pants/leggings will remove any appearance of camel toe.
    You're welcome, ladies ;)

Oh?? I hate the idea of camel toe. I saw a gorgeous pair of soft pink Nike leggings that would definitely create one. Would a pad not be noticeable though? A bit bulgy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Persepoly wrote: »
    Oh?? I hate the idea of camel toe. I saw a gorgeous pair of soft pink Nike leggings that would definitely create one. Would a pad not be noticeable though? A bit bulgy.

In hindsight its actually a pantyliner that I use but nope, no bulge! Just smooths the area enough to facilitate the tight pants.
    Best trick I ever picked up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Advertisement