Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where are you right now? Part 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Getting short power cuts so if I vanish... maddening... Candles ready

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

You bought Irish coffee in Norway!
    It was bloody cold so needed some inner protection :)
    Think my nuts froze and fell off last night.

smurfjed wrote: »
    It was bloody cold so needed some inner protection :)
    Think my nuts froze and fell off last night.

I knit many things.. ;)

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1341495

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Best bib and tucker on this morning, as we're heading to Dublin for a small reception to mark Mrs S's contribution to a NICU over the years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside eating cornflakes and cold, cold milk.

• Advertisement

In the kitchen with a sicky and a lemsip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sitting outside the vets v. Upset
    Had to bring my eldest to the dr this am, and he was so scared when I was leaving. He put his little ears up looking so abandoned and dejected and the vet nurse was asking me to leave but every single step I took away from him he was barking, the look of sheer betrayal on his little face. I stood outside to make sure he calmed down and went in with her and the man waiting with his cat popped his head around the door to give me the thumbs up that he went in with her, and I was standing outside balling like a weirdo. I can’t pick him up til night time. Is it too early for a vodka :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Awww sorry about your poor sick furbaby shoes.

I'm sitting in one of the most depressing places in Ireland, Monaghan bus station. Waiting for my bus to Dublin to bring my eldest out to celebrate his 24th birthday. God am old.

My brother just messaged to say he is top of the funk charts so that is exciting.

In work. Stalking the vets. I’ve called twice. The separation anxiety is real. My bubba. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hope furbaby makes a full recovery xxxx

Now carside people watching

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭D3V!L

I'm in a stable on my high horse. I find it helps a lot with my boards.ie posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Walking around before dental appointment. Absolutely bricking it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Is it too early for a vodka :(

:( no, nothing wrong with a vodka before 10 am, the world is split into time zones, so make yerself up a double the next time you're in a predicament where you feel like you could do with a stiff one (a stiff drink) and imagine yourself sipping away on a nice beach in Goa, where it would be late afternoon /early evening. There's always an angle.

:( no, nothing wrong with a vodka before 10 am, the world is split into time zones, so make yerself up a double the next time you're in a predicament where you feel like you could do with a stiff one (a stiff drink) and imagine yourself sipping away on a nice beach in Goa, where it would be late afternoon /early evening. There's always an angle.
    You’re my favorite poster ever on the history of the internet

You’re my favorite poster ever on the history of the internet

*blushes*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Out hiking in the Swedish mountains.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside falling asleep 😴

abed planning to try and get some sleep before our guest arrives.... They tell me Callum is a noisy lad.

Dog has been poorly all day and yesterday. Hoping she throws it off. Not like her.

In the kitchen with a sicky and a lemsip

I did ask about the electric blanket last night....As for lempsips, waste of bleedin time, f*ck that. Couple of hot whiskeys with lemon, cloves and honey will sort ya right out sweetie. Yer off work anyways, treat it as a Saturday and get yerself poxangled. As for nasal congestion, yer talking to an expert here! flick the shower temp up to max and spend a good 15 minutes in there and you'll breath easy for the rest of the day instead of wiping snot constantly and making the skin on your upper lip dryer than an Arabs sandal. TL/DR? Get well soon perse.

Thanks Harry :D I'll be off work tomorrow as well I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, typed up a presentation that I have to give next week. Might get some flashcards so I don't forget what I'm trying to say :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Sitting on the couch under a blanket having a think. My head is melted today.

Sure its after 11.30 at night in KL. Just pretend you are over visiting me.

I am in a pub on Camden street pretending I am home in KL.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Ar an Leithreas. Trying to hold my head up in such a way as to not cause pain. Kinda difficult.

Would love to have Witchie's life! :cool::cool:

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Sitting on the couch under a blanket having a think. My head is melted today.

Jesus it's like Shortland St in here today, Cleo yer great craic and have cheered me up more times than you'll ever know. So by way of thanks, I'm gonna pm a picture of my mickey. You can stay under the blanket and think but when you see the pic of me brother mickey you'll soon substitute the thinking for the female version of erm ****.... What's the proper term? He got the good looks, I got the rest ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Back under the duvet after getting the mouth torn off me.

Ar an Leithreas. Trying to hold my head up in such a way as to not cause pain. Kinda difficult.

Would love to have Witchie's life! :cool::cool:

Its not all roses and pints I can tell you.

I just tell you the good bits.

Last night was out with 3 of my closest friends mourning the loss of our other friend, my house sale is still slowly killing me, I am broke and my parents are always trying to convince me to get a real job.

But for the first time in my life am truly happy so screw it all.

Waiting for my first born to arrive in so we can toast his 24th birthday and go for foooooood. (starving to death here)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Back from a run.

Floury bap with brown sauce & roast beef with a cuppa while catching up with boards.

Going to Mc Donalds with my best boy for his happy meal. All decent news from the vet but peace of mind is key. The vet said he was amazing, he was so good all day and that everyone in there was admiring the condition he was in. So Relieved

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home after a lovely day and I'm proud as punch of my talented, selfless, caring other half.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement