Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up to 70% off Sale on Zalando - 24 hours

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭no.8

Thanks for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,755 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

Nice one, OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

Hi,
    Some of the prices look great.
    Never heard of this crowd before - reviews seem to be split between 'excellent' and 'avoid'.
    Anyone here used them before ?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

cathalj wrote: »
    Hi,
    Some of the prices look great.
    Never heard of this crowd before - reviews seem to be split between 'excellent' and 'avoid'.
    Anyone here used them before ?
    Thanks

Ye ive never had a problem. Better than asos cos they dont use fastway and usually cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭breeno

Have used Zalando 3 times this year and no complaints. Delivery isn't super fast but would have no issues using them again as they tend to have some great prices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Use them regularly. no issues at all. Significant discounts and deals most of the time. Also, buy all from keks from them, those bjorn borgs fit like a glove and are always on discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Unknownability

They are excellent, I've used them since the day they launched in Ireland they were mainly based on the continent.

One thing I would say is shop around, not eveything is as cheap as it appears.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

OmegaGene wrote: »
    If you sign up for the newsletter on the U.K. site you get £10 off £60 spend or on the Irish one you get 10% off which is a handy bonus

Where do you get the option to insert the voucher code?

Jesus, the delivery times for items bought from here are insane. Ordered some stuff 11 days ago. Still in Cologne.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Jesus, the delivery times for items bought from here are insane. Ordered some stuff 11 days ago. Still in Cologne.

Same here their delivery is shocking. I’ve 4 different packages on the way from two weeks ago and only one arrived this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

I had orders from Zalando and Adidas both sent via DHL Germany the same day (Friday 20th Nov).

Zalando stuff arrived on Monday (Nov 30th), but the Adidas is in limbo, hit the export centre in Germany the same day and hasn't arrived in Ireland yet. Adidas via DHL is usually like clockwork, so am giving it another week before hitting the panic button.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Ordered stuff from here 3 weeks ago and just arrived this morning so be wary if you're buying anything for Christmas as there's a good chance it won't be here in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

I got a delivery yesterday from them , shipped 7 days ago , so it looks like the slow down of deliveries everywhere at the moment, everywhere is backlogged with online parcels to move.

I am waiting on another package from Adidas which left Germany Monday 23rd November, no sign of it reaching Ireland yet on an inbound scan.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭barneyrub

andrew1977 wrote: »
    I got a delivery yesterday from them , shipped 7 days ago , so it looks like the slow down of deliveries everywhere at the moment, everywhere is backlogged with online parcels to move.

I am waiting on another package from Adidas which left Germany Monday 23rd November, no sign of it reaching Ireland yet on an inbound scan.
    Funnily enough Im waiting on order from zalando and adidas. Both stuck in koln with dhl since 24.11 and no further update. Adidas just scanned with an post today

Anyone having any luck with their deliveries from Germany?

jpb1974 wrote: »
    Anyone having any luck with their deliveries from Germany?

No. Ordered 2 weeks ago. Parcels still in Cologne.

No. Ordered 2 weeks ago. Parcels still in Cologne.

Yep, same here. Thanks

jpb1974 wrote: »
    Yep, same here. Thanks

Must be an unbelievable backlog of parcels in Cologne.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Clashmore

Ordered from Zalando on 20th, shipped on 22nd, received today 5th December

My Nov 20th Adidas DHL order out of Cologne has finally shown up as arriving in Dub this evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Savage_Henry

Stuff from germany usually takes 1-2 weeks. Their DHL isnt DHL express but regular mail a`la An post. It will be delivered here by An Post

My 2 parcels still sitting in Cologne for the last 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭breeno

My 2 parcels still sitting in Cologne for the last 2 weeks.

Same. Mine is a stocking filler and I'm starting to wonder if I'll see it before Christmas. It's pretty shocking considering my dispatch mail on 23/11 said it would arrive in 3 to 4 days.

breeno wrote: »
    Same. Mine is a stocking filler and I'm starting to wonder if I'll see it before Christmas. It's pretty shocking considering my dispatch mail on 23/11 said it would arrive in 3 to 4 days.

Well if it's any consolation I have the exact same dispatch date.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭barneyrub

barneyrub wrote: »
    Funnily enough Im waiting on order from zalando and adidas. Both stuck in koln with dhl since 24.11 and no further update. Adidas just scanned with an post today
    Adidas package was delivered on the 4th. No change in zalando order.....still stuck in koln

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭SheroP

Can I add my tuppenceworth
    Yes there is a prolonged delay , but given the value I think it’s worth the wait
    Though I think I found Zalando on a great sale , within days , products reverted to original price 🥴

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭dmn22

OP here, my order arrived today. Zalando are known for being slow. Not helped by the Christmas rush. I’ve no doubt if you ordered around Black Friday it will arrive before Xmas.

Nov 20th Adidas order arrived yesterday (via DHL Germany). Not horrendous for the time of year, took 7-8 days longer than normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Got an email 25th Nov to say my Zalando order was arriving in 3 - 4 working days - finally got it today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

Got mine yesterday as well.

Advertisement