Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iran Did Do It..............says Trump

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Gringo180 wrote: »
    An attack on Iran by the U.S will result in a lot of dead civilians on mainland America. How much more blood do the yanks have to spill for Israel?

This has nothing to do with Israel stop that.

Any Excuse to blame the jews.

Either Iran is to blame or the US. We don't know yet. Israel has nothing to do with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn II

Either Iran is to blame or the US. We don't know yet. Israel has nothing to do with it.

Any number of hostile government actors in the area could have something to do with it. Not that Israel is top of my list of suspects.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,550 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Or it could be another third party wishing to settle scores in on going proxy conflict.

Any number of hostile government actors in the area could have something to do with it. Not that Israel is top of my list of suspects.

I don't think so.

I don't think so.

I do think so.

• Advertisement

Or it could be another third party wishing to settle scores in on going proxy conflict.

Japanese owned oil Tankers???

This is not a nation vrs nation war.

This is the oil industry and an attack on the oil industry.

Interesting Saudi Arabi is being Hawkish...they want action against Iran. For obv reasons.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/06/iran-renews-ultimatum-nuclear-deal-oil-tanker-tensions-190615090730002.html

They want international military response.

This is not about nationality its about the oil industry.

I would doubt its a govt acting alone.

Japanese owned oil Tankers???

He means Saudi or the UAE trying to implicate Iran.

It could have been Iranians but I have yet to see how they benefit.

This is not a nation vrs nation war.

This is the oil industry and an attack on the oil industry.

That’s the dumbest thing I’ve read in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,392 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Saudi's are very eager for retaliation. Might have been them.

• Advertisement

He means Saudi or the UAE trying to implicate Iran.

It could have been Iranians but I have yet to see how they benefit.

I would say Saudi alone no. Saudi the US and the oil industry ..maybe. I sense private sector and American involvement.

kneemos wrote: »
    Saudi's are very eager for retaliation. Might have been them.

The Americans would have to be involved then. And probably the private oil sector.

No doubt Israel will be left with living with it after everyone trashes their neighborhood.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

The UK has publicly stated Iran did it too.

No doubt when Boris is PM he will be bring some common sense into it.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/middle-east/uk-joins-us-in-accusing-iran-of-tanker-attacks-as-crew-held-1.3927178

Whatever the politicians say the Israeli people DO NOT want war with Iran.

Haaretz (main Israeli newspaper) claims Iran is unlikely to have done it.

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/iran/.premium-oman-attack-iran-is-the-immediate-but-unlikely-suspect-1.7368134

Haaretz is pretty reliable.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I very much doubt that Mossad are involved, in saying that I would not put anything past them.

It actually just stinks of really hammy unthought through non trustworthy propaganda.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I very much doubt that Mossad are involved, in saying that I would not put anything past them.

It actually just stinks of really hammy unthought through non trustworthy propaganda.

Iran claims Mossad is behind it.

Why would Mossad destroy a Japanese oil tanker??

Its basically an act of terrorism.

What people think of Israel on this forum baffles me sometimes. You guys are so alien to me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

What a clusterphuck. My gut says CIA. If I go missing it probably was.

Iran claims Mossad is behind it.

Why would Mossad destroy a Japanese oil tanker??

Its basically an act of terrorism.

What people think of Israel on this forum baffles me sometimes. You guys are so alien to me.

Why would Mossad destroy a Japanese oil tanker according to Iran. To implicate Iran.

I’m not saying that it was Israel, mind. More likely our friends the Saudis.

It makes more sense than a few oilmen in Dallas though. Or that Iran would attack a Japanese tanker the very day the Japanese premier is there.

• Advertisement

Why would Mossad destroy a Japanese oil tanker according to Iran. To implicate Iran.

I’m not saying that it was Israel, mind. More likely our friends the Saudis.

It makes more sense than a few oilmen in Dallas though. Or that Iran would attack a Japanese tanker the very day the Japanese premier is there.

Israel is not the warmonger you think they are. The govt can't afford to be. It's electorate is the army. They go to war their voters DIE.

They just live beside crazy countries with zero concern for human rights i.e Syria Iraq Jordan.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭jackboy

I don’t think it was the US. If they were going to do something like that they would have just sunk one vessel. Taking wild pot shots at lots of tankers just seems a bit amateurish. Too much chance of getting caught in the act.

jackboy wrote: »
    I don’t think it was the US. If they were going to do something like that they would have just sunk one vessel. Taking wild pot shots at lots of tankers just seems a bit amateurish. Too much chance of getting caught in the act.

I think they are involved. They have provided dodgy looking evidence.

Israel is not the warmonger you think they are.

I didn’t say they were in this case. Seriously, can you read?
    The govt can't afford to be. It's electorate is the army. They go to war their voters DIE.

They just live beside crazy countries with zero concern for human rights i.e Syria Iraq Jordan.

Any war would be between Iran and the US anyway. Just as the US invaded two of those countries you listed.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,339 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Russia are the only ones with the balls to attack those ships. I'd say it was them. As for footage of Iranian forces removing the unexploded whatever, of course they would remove it, who else would? It's Iranian waters and their military are only ones that are going to make it safe, they are the only ones who will tug it back to shore and access damage. If it was in UK waters it would be the UK Forces removing the unexploded whatever. I say Putin is trying his best to start a war, I'd say he was responsible. He has no problem murdering people and the world just shrugs it's shoulder and say'' lil olde Putin, what will we do with him the rascal '' He commits so many acts or murder that it has become '' oh well, that's Putin '' When you do something so many times it becomes normalised.
    If Trump was to order the killing of Jim Acosta it would be huge news, put Putin has people killed everyday, or poisoned , even in the UK and the world just says, that's Putin, it's excepted that he kills people and it's okay.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Russia are the only ones with the balls to attack those ships. I'd say it was them. As for footage of Iranian forces removing the unexploded whatever, of course they would remove it, who else would? It's Iranian waters and their military are only ones that are going to make it safe, they are the only ones who will tug it back to shore and access damage. If it was in UK waters it would be the UK Forces removing the unexploded whatever. I say Putin is trying his best to start a war, I'd say he was responsible. He has no problem murdering people and the world just shrugs it's shoulder and say'' lil olde Putin, what will we do with him the rascal '' He commits so many acts or murder that it has become '' oh well, that's Putin '' When you do something so many times it becomes normalised.
    If Trump was to order the killing of Jim Acosta it would be huge news, put Putin has people killed everyday, or poisoned , even in the UK and the world just says, that's Putin, it's excepted that he kills people and it's okay.

That makes no sense

Russia are the only ones with the balls to attack those ships. I'd say it was them.

You’re alone on that one.

As for footage of Iranian forces removing the unexploded whatever, of course they would remove it, who else would? It's Iranian waters and their military are only ones that are going to make it safe, they are the only ones who will tug it back to shore and access damage. If it was in UK waters it would be the UK Forces removing the unexploded whatever.

The US is however claiming that the Iranians are responsible because they removed the device. That doesn’t make a lot of sense, but there it is.

Also, Hilary, give it a rest on the Putin thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭greenfield21

It should be Interesting to see how the continued increase in shale oil from the us will effect these countries, Russia suadi arabia etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭gw80

This thread is going to ruin the movie for me when it comes out.

Advertisement