Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa in Adare?

• 04-11-2008 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Anyone know where in Adare Santa visits?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

All the houses with good kids. hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,532 ✭✭✭✭phog

It's only the 4th of November, can you let us get over Halloween first?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

He's usually in the commmunity hall when they turn on the village lights, around the first or second weekend in December.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 rainyday2

The Creamary in Adare do a good Santa. Didnt go to see him last year as they were booked out well in advance but you could walk around the shop which was beautifully decorated. My 3 yr old didnt notice that he didnt get to go into meet Santa-he was so busy looking at all the decorations etc. It'll be a different story this year now that he's older.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 *Carol*

phog wrote: »
    It's only the 4th of November, can you let us get over Halloween first?

Jeez Phog... Bah, Humbug!!! :( Nothing wrong with being organised.

Thanks rainyday. It was the Old Creamery I was thinking of... Luckily I called in time to get the date I wanted. I hear he's FAB! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 emerandken

We visited Santa in Toby World in Tralee last year - we were'nt expecting much as they were new, but they blew us away - Absolutley amazing, real Santa, real freindly - look at www.tobyworld.ie
    :):):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

emerandken wrote: »
    We visited Santa in Toby World in Tralee last year - we were'nt expecting much as they were new, but they blew us away - Absolutley amazing, real Santa, real freindly - look at www.tobyworld.ie
    :):):):):)
    first post, ad.

Gave benefit of doubt, so went to the about us page
    "The initial concept for the business began with our own recognition as parents that families should have somewhere to play together happily and in comfort. 100% Irish owned, Toby World was founded by Ken , Garry, Emer & Catherine Tobin."

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 emerandken

Apologies - but it's still well worth the visit - Like all Family Run businesses you have to be able to use the limited resources available in this climate to advertise. We're certain that what we offer is well worth telling anyone who will listen.

If I mislead anyone I apologise - but I haven't - Santa's Grotto in Toby World did amaze us last year, and anyone else who visited it. I'll certainly make no apologies for trying to tell any parent I meet about our place - after all that's why we set it up in the 1st place, because we are parents.

Zuroph, If you try the place for yourself over Christmas, and it fails to do anything but amaze you and your kids, then feel free to write what you want on boards.

Advertisement