Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Reason - orkester sound bank cd

• 07-01-2006 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

My new Dell Latitude laptop has somehow unbelievably melted part of my orkester sound bank cd and it is now ******, anybody out there got reason and can burn me a copy of the orkester cd, i'll fix you up for expenses and give you enough for a few pints etc

really would appreciate it

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Beecher

Im sure propellerhead will gladly swap the melted cd for a new one. Just send them an e-mail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

yeah i know, problem is they charge a "small fee" and P&P and want you to send in the bad cd, all in all it takes over a month, my friend(now in OZ) had to do this with the reason cd.

I an just trying to save time and trouble, so i am hoping to get one copied dude!

If you can help me out, very much appreciated

cheers

I might be able to help out, what version are you running?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

3.03 any help appreciated dude

cheers

Check your pm's.

• Advertisement
Advertisement