Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SIPTV Remote on LG Smart TV

• 15-12-2017 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi
    Does anyone know of a reason why the remote for my LG Smart tv can't carry out the commands for watching streaming content on SIPTV app on the LG television? eg Pause, rewind etc.
    Is there a setting I need to be aware of?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭GIMP

Nialler73 wrote: »
    Hi
    Does anyone know of a reason why the remote for my LG Smart tv can't carry out the commands for watching streaming content on SIPTV app on the LG television? eg Pause, rewind etc.
    Is there a setting I need to be aware of?

I am hazarding a guess, as its streaming rewind/pause isnt available or you need an external hard drive attached to tv for that function.

Recently bought an LG tv, how do you find the quality of the pic on the streams, epg etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 conhen

Same answer here need a flash drive connected to store content to rewind etc.
    I find the picture quality excellent on my lg smart TV. Does anyone know of a way to cast lg screen to android box in another room

• Registered Users Posts: 22 conhen

Or share the screen in some manner
    Thanks for any help

• Registered Users Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

You cant use a flash drive to rewind,fast forward, record etc.. using the Smart IPTV app.

You also cant cast your tv screen to an android box. You can cast to your TV from other capable devices.

If you have an engima 2 box you can play the channels over wifi on another device, Android, Smart IPTV etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mimah_3_16

Hi guys, anybody else have trouble loading MP4 on LG with SIPTV? I have had it working in the past but has just stopped working the last week or so. Any advice much appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 marcoz

I have an LG smart TV with this SIPTV app installed and I have to say , it's shocking bad. I'm connected directly via cable to internet but ita forever buffering and really long connection times for the channels not to mention the amount of channels that have dead steam link. Paid a guy for the playlist sub last December but it's crap. I was just gonna get an Android box and spend majority of time with Netflix on rather than actually watch the IPTV

Anyone any help please. The guy that sold me sub is un contactable and I've tried all usual suggestions like switch to NC auto or reload app. Non work

• Registered Users Posts: 4 owenyball

Your problem has nothing to do with the smartiptv app and probably nothing to do with the Internet either...its down to the playlist of your channels. Whoever you bought your sub from has either dead streams or is a pure cowboy!

Advertisement