Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

Santa arrived here too. I may have missed him while as well, he's a magical fella. I sleep easily every night but for some reason I can't tonight. So a few songs quietly on You Tube,Flying Pickets Only You on repeat, not technically a Christmas song but synonymous with me.

I may have given the dogs a few pieces of ham..there's plenty..and they're happy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Bedside, just back from the pub, great to see people in such good form. No drama thank god:)
    Happy Christmas all

• Registered Users Posts: 13,352 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Happy Christmas wherers!

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just checked if Santa put some goodies in my 25 and 22 year old sons' stockings....she did!

Now I can go back to sleep.

Merry Christmas mofos. Xxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Witchie wrote: »
    Just checked if Santa put some goodies in my 25 and 22 year old sons' stockings....she did!

Now I can go back to sleep.

Merry Christmas mofos. Xxx

Merry crimbo from this mofo to you! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Some real good eggs here :)

Happy Christmas x

There are a few cracked ones too.

And just like Humpty Dumpty, we rally around and try to put them together again.

What started as a random thread has turned into a great support group. One of the shining light mega threads of AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,048 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Only one awake here. There's a body on my couch that really shouldn't be there. A poor soul. Arrived late last night worse for wear. He's getting a mug of tea and a mince pie. Then I'll send him home and start my Christmas magic!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,803 ✭✭✭gifted

MADNESS has descended here.....3 chicks have gone mad.....wrapping paper flying everywhere.....I love it........have a great one folks.....free drop hands to everyone....even the tipp people lol lol

Merry Christmas everyone!
    Nice & quiet here so far, get the food on, walk the dog, then my two favourite little people arrive later, will be great.
    Work tonight, so I have the day (& most important, the dinner :) )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,679 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Waiting on the kids to wake.....seriously!!

Dying for a cuppa, I'm going to have to get up....

• Morning lads..very happy campers here this morning, a room full of presents, clothes , runners,football boots speakers,phones and a whole lot more...and now they're all gone back to bed lol.

I got a Fitbit, underarmour and Nike gym gear...there's a hint in there somewhere ...I've told them I'm going "clean" on the 2nd of January as they're all back training on the 8th and on about this clean ****e all week...organic wine from now on for Duvet..dafuq.

Have a fantastic day lads,so deserved by everyone one of you. xxx

Awaiting that famous hand drop to give me the oomph to face prepping spuds and veg.😂

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Christmas all :)

I wish you all a fantastic day!!!

One very happy Auto here :)

For the wine fans (Duvet I'm looking at you :))

Not forgetting Seph

• Autosport wrote: »
    Not forgetting Seph

I have the exact same bedclothes on my bed 😂

I have the exact same bedclothes on my bed 😂

I may have taken that photo from one of my many cameras ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Morning lads..very happy campers here this morning, a room full of presents, clothes , runners,football boots speakers,phones and a whole lot more...and now they're all gone back to bed lol.

I got a Fitbit, underarmour and Nike gym gear...there's a hint in there somewhere ...I've told them I'm going "clean" on the 2nd of January as they're all back training on the 8th and on about this clean ****e all week...organic wine from now on for Duvet..dafuq.

Awaiting that famous hand drop to give me the oomph to face prepping spuds and veg.��

*Drops both hands *

😏😛

Autosport wrote: »
    Not forgetting Seph

😃😃

Heading for a shave a shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,148 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Waiting on the kids to wake.....seriously!!

Dying for a cuppa, I'm going to have to get up....

I know. Kids are so blasè now. Mine said to stay in bed and set the alarm for 8. When I was their age I'd be up 1st thing running around in my underwear ripping wrapping paper off my prezzies

• Registered Users Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Good morning and a very Happy Christmas one and all :)

I have a kind of white Christmas as it's frosty and a sharp -1.6C

Santa was very kind and thoughtful to me :)

All the best to everyone

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,803 ✭✭✭gifted

Morning lads..very happy campers here this morning, a room full of presents, clothes , runners,football boots speakers,phones and a whole lot more...and now they're all gone back to bed lol.

Awaiting that famous hand drop to give me the oomph to face prepping spuds and veg.😂

Hand drop cumming your way there Duvet....lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,148 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I got socks. They're warm but really ? fricking socks ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Happy Christmas lovely wherers!
    If you saw a penguin walking dogs this morning, that was me! (roads very slippy).
    I’m in my Minnie Mouse jimjams and I don’t care who comes to the door ... they’re staying on!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Happy Christmas all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭ Renata Nutritious Refrigerator

Santa is bringing me to Las Vegas in April!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning all, happy Christmas!
    All the gang coming for breakfast then me and the parents have the place to ourselves. Back in to the pjs and crack open the choccies 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This guy was waiting for Santa. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

Merry Christmas to all of the very lovely people on this thread! Ye have shown me a lot of support over the years and it's so very much appreciated.

Happy Birthday Teapot!

I'm thinking of you today Willow and of everyone that's struggling or feeling lonely. I'm feeling a bit lonely myself. We have each other though!

I hope 2020 is so very kind to all of you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

Happy Christmas, you filthy animals!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Morning all, just in from Mass, it's a cold one outside.
    Presents being unwrapped as I speak, santa was certainly busy:)
    Now what time to crack open a can, decisions, decisions:D
    Later all

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement