Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Need a tight hug to drive out the ants in my bloodstream. That's what restless legs or arms feel like. My better half is good at therapeutically squishing me with a leg or arm thrown over me in bed so he's hugging me even when he's asleep. He's a star 💗

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Night all.

A great day. An impromptu get together for neighbours in our house turned out great. Fantastic people, great kids. Wrecked now so hope I have Mr. Eleysian on a promise for breakfast in bed in the morning.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sweet dreams all 😴 💤 x

• Registered Users Posts: 13,003 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I just made a makeshift bedroom for my cat in the bathroom. It's so stormy outside so I felt she'd be cold and scared so she has a bed, food and water and a radiator at her back for the night.
    I'm in bed now myself glad I'm inside listening to the wind and rain.
    Night peeps.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed having a cuppa before I go to sleep. Another late one at work although I don’t mind as much as I usually would because I could do with the money. Looking forward to sleep all the same

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Completely vegged lut here on the sofa with Bridget and Eamonn on the telly. Was a very busy week in the new job.

Going to think about getting off my arse and into the scratcher shortly. Night all!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭4Ad

Listening to the wind in East Clare, it hasn't being too bad so far...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Morning all.
    Sitting here with the Christmas tree lights on, having a mug of lovely Christmas coffee. Listening to the radio. Lashing rain and strong winds out.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,226 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Sunday!!!

Another day at the coalface :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....So let's wash our socks for Christmas and we'll sing a Christmas song, you know Santa won't deliver if our Christmas stockings pong...

Morning all,

Light rain and quite breezy here, a cool 5C

CH's Fun Fact..this evening we have the earliest sunset and it stops at this time for a couple of weeks, Sunrise will keep getting later until the 22nd but the days are only getting shorter from one end.

Temp couchside...haven't had the weekly grill for ages so this morning..
    Might be a day for indoors so have a good one :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Wet & windy walkies this morning. Calmed down now. Coffee time (nice) to be followed by cleaning (not nice). Have a great Sunday!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Drowsy in bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Trying to find the will to go out to a cafe and have the big breakfast that I deserve.
    And to decide if said cafe will be a greasy spoon or somewhere a bit more elegant.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just love showing up at a hotel at 3am only to be told that there is no reservation for me, so after showing the manager 4 emails and gave the name of the person who confirmed the reservation, I ended up in an apartment rather than a suite, so I lucked out.

Weather last was nasty, lots of thunderstorms and rain. I was surprised that the fight didn’t get washed out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Coffee time!

I just made a makeshift bedroom for my cat in the bathroom. It's so stormy outside so I felt she'd be cold and scared so she has a bed, food and water and a radiator at her back for the night.
    I'm in bed now myself glad I'm inside listening to the wind and rain.
    Night peeps.

She was delighted I bet! <3

Lovely morning here in the north of the country!
    Heading home today after a lovely weekend with 3 friends

Nearly time for coffee number two, so heading kitchen side! I better leave it at just the two though, other wise the loopy headiness might settle in 🤪🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Back in bed after a good stroll with the dog. Not in good mood whatsoever. Some horrible c×*t made an extremely nasty little comment about me da (deceased, and unknown to them and the comment was in relation to the manner in which he died. The date is also very significant) I've a thick oul skin at the best of times but that little remark really cut me :(
    I'll most likely stay in bed for half the day because of that. It's a lovely morning out all the same. Sorry for lowering the tone

It was obviously carefully crafted to cut you, Harry. If that's what he wants, don't give it to him.

Back in bed after a good stroll with the dog. Not in good mood whatsoever. Some horrible c×*t made an extremely nasty little comment about me da (deceased, and unknown to them and the comment was in relation to the manner in which he died. The date is also very significant) I've a thick oul skin at the best of times but that little remark really cut me :(
    I'll most likely stay in bed for half the day because of that. It's a lovely morning out all the same. Sorry for lowering the tone

*Bro hugs*

Don't let that muppet spoil your day.

• Advertisement

Next time he speaks to you on the street tell him If he stops you whilst you're walking again, you'll cut his fackin Jacobs off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Next time he speaks to you on the street tell him If he stops you whilst you're walking again, you'll cut his fackin Jacobs off.

This person is part of the population that wasn't born with 'jacobs'. If it were, said cnut would be nursing a sore jaw right about now. And yeah, carefully crafted to maximize impact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sorry to hear that Harry. I’ve no idea what joy people get out of being so hurtful. Try and have a nice day whatever you do

Its Christmas decorations day in our house. The other two have gone out and so I have 30 mins to give my self a kick and get in a Christmasy mood.
    Not sure how to do that as totally not feeling it.
    Mulled wine maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Its Christmas decorations day in our house. The other two have gone out and so I have 30 mins to give my self a kick and get in a Christmasy mood.
    Mulled wine maybe?
    A Valium. Is it even Christmas if you don’t want to strangle the fam with the Xmas lights?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

Mulled wine maybe?

Christmas songs! I recommend this

Trying to coax myself into the shower, god I hate washing myself.

Can I join you in the bed there after the shower Harry? I'm sure I could take your mind off that horrible comment :P

A Valium. Is it even Christmas if you don’t want to strangle the fam with the Xmas lights?

There is a good marketing idea..."Christmas valium- Guaranteed to make even the worst Christmas jumper look tasteful. "

Alecto wrote: »
    Christmas songs!

No no no!! I will be no good to the family hanging from the rafters with East 17 playing in the background!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Fireside for the rest of the day, provisions got from the local town, blazing fire going in the stove, few bets done on the horses, settled in for the day looking out at what has the makings of a horrible day of wind and rain out there.

• Advertisement

No no no!! I will be no good to the family hanging from the rafters with East 17 playing in the background!

Extremely Dark!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement