Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forever Living Products Ireland

• 14-03-2011 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Has anyone taken any of the products from this company? Has anyone heard about this company. www.flpireland.com

I am especially interested to hear if anyone has taken their argi+ product.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

I think there was a thread about this a while ago, where the consensus was that there was nothing wrong with it, but it was shockingly over-priced for what it was, and it wouldn't do anything wonderful for you. You can buy the same stuff in Holland & Barrett or any supplement shop for a fraction of the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

I won a few of their products in a competition a while back. The tablets in it were ginger and tumeric I think and I found them to work okay although as EileenG said they did seem very expensive for what they were (there was a price list with the kit I got) and I didn't purchase them afterards as I could get much cheaper elsewhere.

I did find some of their external products really good though - the aloe msm gel is brilliant stuff if you are stiff or sore it really loosens you up I have back problems and put it on when I need it and feel a definate difference afterwards.

Advertisement