Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 10 - Transfer Thread

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

shineon23 wrote: »
    Probable bank

Issues are Otamendi and Fredericks(5th def, dont trust WHU without Fab).

Not in hurry to sell either, although it would be nice if Otamendi played :P

No idea what defender i'd get in.

Banking because im none the wiser about what to do this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Ive lost my mind and brought in AWB and James from United.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,034 ✭✭✭COH

Still debating McGinn > CHO for a -4

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Keep Sterling or get kdb in??

Really wanted to get rid of Diop but with all the talk of Sterling maybe being rested I've no idea what to do!

Is there anything out there giving proper indication Sterling won't play?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Keep Sterling or get kdb in??

Really wanted to get rid of Diop but with all the talk of Sterling maybe being rested I've no idea what to do!

Is there anything out there giving proper indication Sterling won't play?

Awkward should KDB not play then. Don't be messing around changing your city players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

dsmythy wrote: »
    Don't be messing around changing your city players.
    Somebody send this message to Pep.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Think I'll "risk" Sterling go with getting rid of Diop instead!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,361 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Which 2 of these do I play?
    Tomori (bur)
    Van Aanholt (ars)
    Lundstram (whu)
    Soyungcu (sou)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Do you think Otamendi starts this week lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

FHFC wrote: »

Yeah. (owner here)

He needs him with their injuries atm. Stones is just getting back. It would be a knock to his confidence if benched and then having to pick him in the next few if another defender goes down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,324 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Ive lost my mind and brought in AWB and James from United.

That’s an absolute stinker.

Even if they do well I wouldn’t praise you

• Registered Users Posts: 23,796 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

FHFC wrote: »

Without question.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,809 ✭✭✭✭CSF

callaway92 wrote: »
    That’s an absolute stinker.

Even if they do well I wouldn’t praise you

Don’t agree. They’re going to improve with Martial back and some easier fixtures.

We’re not talking about them improving to become a top 4 contender, but rather enough to justify them being a favourite in most games they play with some cheap options to go with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Son to Pepe worth a -4 lads?
    Trying to talk myself out of it but just can't see Son getting much at Anfield. Spurs look like poison and it was a bad move in the first place.

Pepe may well explode now after last night

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Son to Pepe worth a -4 lads?
    Trying to talk myself out of it but just can't see Son getting much at Anfield. Spurs look like poison and it was a bad move in the first place.

Pepe may well explode now after last night

Who are your subs that would play if you were to bench son and sell next week

• Registered Users Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

CSF wrote: »
    Don’t agree. They’re going to improve with Martial back and some easier fixtures.

We’re not talking about them improving to become a top 4 contender, but rather enough to justify them being a favourite in most games they play with some cheap options to go with it.
    They have nice fixtures aswell, but I bet it's a move not many would make.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

km79 wrote: »
    Who are your subs that would play if you were to bench son and sell next week

Lowton Guendozi and Douglas Luiz

• Registered Users Posts: 32,809 ✭✭✭✭CSF

They have nice fixtures aswell, but I bet it's a move not many would make.
    6 minutes to go and I have 2 United players in my wildcard team. Their fixtures until December are ones that you'd almost be at least somewhat comfortable playing your players in, during a spell when you have Leicester v Arsenal, Liverpool v Man City, Man City v Chelsea.

Obviously I'm not suggesting there won't be goals in those games also, but they're harder to predict and not necessarily ones you like having your players in.

km79 wrote: »
    I am hoping gw12-13 will be “moving “ weeks for people who are planning ahead

And so it was written
    Not only have I lost 20-40 points on a lot of those playing the game on a week to week basis now Boly is not even going to bloody play and has to be transferred out
    He
    Is
    On
    The
    List

• Registered Users Posts: 9,361 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I own Mount. Was watching the chelsea game from a distane in the gym this evening. Every time Pulisic did anything I thought it was Mount. Those lads look far too alike

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Have owned Sterling,Kdb and Aguero for last few weeks,Aguero only one of the 3 not delivering much.

Would it be mad to transfer out Aguero before they play Southampton?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,629 ✭✭✭✭dahat

If you have stick him this far then has to be worth keeping for Southampton then sell irregardless of what happens.

That's my plan anyway.

dahat wrote: »
    If you have stick him this far then has to be worth keeping for Southampton then sell irregardless of what happens.

That's my plan anyway.

Same
    And captain

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Have owned Sterling,Kdb and Aguero for last few weeks,Aguero only one of the 3 not delivering much.

Would it be mad to transfer out Aguero before they play Southampton?

I’ve had all 3 for the last few weeks too. I’m waiting until the League Cup anyway to get a feel for teams. Definitely no point in pulling the trigger until at least Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,354 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Think TAA will have to go. Not justifying his price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Colking

siblers wrote: »
    Think TAA will have to go. Not justifying his price

As a TAA and Robbo owner, I would encourage everyone else to get rid of them ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

This is the wrong gameweek thread lads.

Advertisement