Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've Released a free iPhone and Android FPL App

• 18-10-2019 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi all,

I've released a new iPhone and Android FPL app and would appreciate any feedback or tips people may have for new features.

IPhone URL: https://apps.apple.com/ie/app/fantasy-football-hub/id695320123

Android URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kieran.fantasyfootballhub

The app will allow you to manage your team, make transfers, check leagues, etc.

I have a release pending which will add an "Include provisional bonus points" toggle on the points view and I am also adding a setting to change the display size of the player jerseys.

The app is completely free with no ads or in app purchases, just looking to get people using it for now.

Give me a shout if anyone has any feedback or questions :)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

kmcattack wrote: »
    Hi all,

I've released a new iPhone and Android FPL app and would appreciate any feedback or tips people may have for new features.

IPhone URL: https://apps.apple.com/ie/app/fantasy-football-hub/id695320123

Android URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kieran.fantasyfootballhub

The app will allow you to manage your team, make transfers, check leagues, etc.

I have a release pending which will add an "Include provisional bonus points" toggle on the points view and I am also adding a setting to change the display size of the player jerseys.

The app is completely free with no ads or in app purchases, just looking to get people using it for now.

Give me a shout if anyone has any feedback or questions :)

Thanks
    When I click the link it says 'Your device is not compatible with this version'.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭kmcattack

Pighead wrote: »
    When I click the link it says 'Your device is not compatible with this version'.

I'm guessing you're on Android and using Android 8 or below? Google has recently brought in a new requirement that all new app releases must target Android 9 or above :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 62 ✭✭Murof

Downloaded, will have a proper look at it later. Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

I'm guessing you're on Android and using Android 8 or below? Google has recently brought in a new requirement that all new app releases must target Android 9 or above :mad:
    Ah that explains it! Yes, I've only got a Samsung Galaxy 7. I probably should get an upgrade! Good luck with the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Is it possible to use it without giving it my fpl credentials?

• Advertisement

Is it possible to use it without giving it my fpl credentials?

Not currently as the credentials are needed to view your team, make changes, transfers and even view league details.

I don't store or log any information on users, they are just passed to the fpl api for authentication purposes.

I could think about an unauthenticated mode but the functionality would have to be pretty limited to things like player stats, fixtures and general game stats such as "most transferred in", etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Cheers for the reply, best of luck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

After recent events I would imagine people would be wary of a new app looking for details. Good to see new apps popping up though good luck!

jimmii wrote: »
    After recent events I would imagine people would be wary of a new app looking for details. Good to see new apps popping up though good luck!

Ya, bad timing! I had hoped to get it out before the start of the season but life got in the way unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,221 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Good luck with the app
    Unfortunately my device is not compatible (Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Ya, bad timing! I had hoped to get it out before the start of the season but life got in the way unfortunately!

On the flipside imagine you had released it beforehand you probably would have had a night tearing your hear out making sure it hadn't come from you!

Advertisement