Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What’s my best option?

• 14-03-2019 12:03am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭

Living in Dunshaughlin. I need an annual commuter ticket to include bus eireann Trips to Dublin, rail trips from Dunboyne to Dublin and Luas in the city centre. Does the annual commuter rail, dart, Luas and Dublin bus ticket encompass all of the above? I think It may not include Bus eireann trips from Dunshaughlin which may leave me screwed as I don’t want to have to buy multiple tickets

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

Anybody? Anyone at all? :(

I guess the question is if it is possible to add bus eireann greater Dublin Area (dunshaughlin) commuting to the annual commuter ticket of luas, commuter rail, dublin bus??

Or does it already include that? Or do you have to pay a bit extra for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,881 ✭✭✭✭GBX

There doesnt seem to be a one fits all ticket:

https://www.taxsaver.ie/Ticket-Types/Annual-All-Service-Tickets1/

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Corca Baiscinn

If you change the title of your thread you might get more replies as it doesn't give any indication of what commuting and transport issue you want to raise. Poster who replied to you is likely right but other posters may have advice re best combinations of tickets or whatever. You could call your thread "Advice Taxsaver ticket plus Dublin Bus?" for example

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

CIE All Services (Iarnród Éireann, Dublin City Bus & Bus Eíreann) may be your best bet.

Also, look at this, as you're in the "green zone".

Advertisement