Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FI Charts ( T120+ onwards) Autumn 2019 **READ MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST**

1234568»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

the gfs continues to get dryer and dryer and about time too. We really need a break from all the rain. Driest run I've seen since July.

ens_image.php?geoid=64981&var=201&run=18&date=2019-11-27&model=gfs&member=ENS&bw=1

• Registered Users Posts: 23,432 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Not a bad ECM this morning all be it post 168. But this is the kind of set up I like. A weak jet meandering with higher pressure just to the north. It's a snow setup for us but it's fragile too.

ECM1-216.GIF?29-12

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Yes indeed, nice trend on GEFS too, interesting to see where this goes.

graphe_ens3_sks1.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭highdef

I'm going on holiday a week before Christmas so a nice cold and snowy spell just before that would make holidays seem all the better.... Bring it on! Knowing my luck it'll get delayed and there'll be the blizzard of the century the day after I go away.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭Meteorite58

Mod Note New FI thread for winter 2019 / 2010 here

• Advertisement
Advertisement