Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    Got this little jumper in AWear last week

Lovely jumper, have just ordered it myself! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,286 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Detective Mittens - the two pairs of Dunnes shoes are lovely, especially the crossover sandals - but I checked online and they don't have my size :(

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Detective Mittens

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Detective Mittens - the two pairs of Dunnes shoes are lovely, especially the crossover sandals - but I checked online and they don't have my size :(

I wondering if I'l ever get them either, still waiting on a dispatch email.:confused:

EDIT: Arrived today, fit is true to size for both, but the buckle on the sandals is a bit finicky and cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

I wondering if I'l ever get them either, still waiting on a dispatch email.:confused:

You could be waiting a while. I bought something from them online a while ago and was nearly a week and a half waiting for a dispatch email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Oh yes :D

I've been stalking ebay for absolutely ages for a pair of these to come up, didn't really think I'd manage to get a pair EVER because they are incredibly rare, let alone in my size. But I've managed to snag myself a pair of Nike Rift boots in my size in good condition and they were pretty affordable, though I did convince a pretty awesome someone to get them for me for Xmas, so I don't really officially get them for a few months, but oh my god am I ever overjoyed I've actually got a pair! :D

I know a lot of people will probably hate them, but I've had my eye on these for absolutely years...

y4zCjXq.jpgLGD5aMX.jpgeGtqmg2.jpg
    YbNxEJD.jpg

Ebay stalking has payed off big time :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I've wanted a TOUS watch for a while now, but I delayed as I wasn't used to wearing a watch. But I was in the US for work and I picked this up last week for approx €200

_200350155_main_large.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭April O Neill

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Alibear

I bought these beauties in Debenhams yesterday and love them! I've been looking for a nice pair of shoes with a nice silver heel for ages and finally found them, an absolute bargain too! :)

1150803_10151631994026987_859412152_n.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

got this in Vero Moda today, its sweatshirt material and it was half price at only €15 ;) I had my eye on it for a while, so was very happy to see it reduced today & it was the last one! no sign of any left on their website either.
    e914a454ff249485ed7690caab32a4a6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Candy_Girl

Got this as a present ...love it!

Zara €29.95

3350203050_1_1_1.jpg?timestamp=1373480161428

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

saw that necklace in a magazine today its fabulous!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Don't know how to paste a photo from the Flash sites
    Next, €61, can't wait for them to arrive. Hope they fit okay!

http://ie.nextdirect.com/en/x522286s3#865610

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

That necklace is amazing Candy Girl!!

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭abrr1000

Some new work clothes:
    asos
    image1xl.jpg
    asos
    image4xl.jpg
    topshop
    36J25DHPK_2_small.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I got these Vince Camuto heels last week for an interview. They were so comfortable and looked great with trousers. 30% off in Arnotts so they worked out at €79.

I_5045362512865_51_20130812?fmt=jpg&layer=0&size=288,384&wid=288&hei=384&layer=1&src=I_5045362512865_51_20130812&size=288,384&qlt=65&wid=288&hei=384&op_usm=1,1,0,0

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Detective Mittens

Picked this up in H&M Dundrum today, €9.95
    1CA_0285_027R_1.jpg],rotate[0.55],width[4021],height[4702],x[553],y[398],type[FASHION_FRONT]&hmver=1&set=key[size],value[446x522]&call=url[file:/mobile/v1/product]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Ordered this Vero Moda Polly jacket, had to order from the German Amazon as I couldn't find anywhere else that had the xs still in stock, signed up to the fashion newsletter and got €10 off so cost €57 altogether including delivery.
    The only bad thing is that any time i've ordered from the German Amazon in the past I have found them to be very slow.

10094022_Black_001_ProductLarge.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Just a gentle reminder to all posters - if you purchase an item online, please try to include a link to the item. It really helps other posters. (Must remember to do this myself!).

dudara

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

that is fab! is it not available in Vero Moda in Ireland? I noticed that not all the stuff on their website is available in my local store (Tralee). Then here is some Vero Moda stuff in DV8 that isn't in Vero Moda itself!
    Tayla wrote: »
    Ordered this Vero Moda Polly jacket, had to order from the German Amazon as I couldn't find anywhere else that had the xs still in stock, signed up to the fashion newsletter and got €10 off so cost €57 altogether including delivery.
    The only bad thing is that any time i've ordered from the German Amazon in the past I have found them to be very slow.

<IMAGE SNIP> Please do not quote pics

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    that is fab! is it not available in Vero Moda in Ireland? I noticed that not all the stuff on their website is available in my local store (Tralee). Then here is some Vero Moda stuff in DV8 that isn't in Vero Moda itself!

It's gorgeous isn't it!! It might be in some of the stores but I rang the shops I know locally in my area that stock Vero Moda and none of them had it in. It was out of stock yesterday on the Vero Moda website but just checked and the xs is back in today. It would have cost €6 to post though unless my order was more than €80

• Advertisement

Ordered these from nopolka.com

These trousers might be too big but I said i'd take a chance on them because I thought they were fab.

http://www.nopolka.com/women/trousers-leggings/panelled-trousers-black-126.html

clothing_130828_0581.jpg

http://www.nopolka.com/skull-slashed-side-top-grey-112.html

clothing_130814_0456.jpg

I got €5 off because I signed up to the newsletter, free shipping and also an extra 50cent off for some reason when it came to checkout :p so they came to €25.50 altogether.

Sorry, I don't know how to make the pics smaller.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Rainbow_brite

1239646_10151659130457654_709911825_n.jpg

I picked this Fox print Jumper in Awear 40 euros it's not available online yet only in store!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

Don't know how to paste a photo from the Flash sites
    Next, €61, can't wait for them to arrive. Hope they fit okay!

http://ie.nextdirect.com/en/x522286s3#865610

I bought these after I saw you post them! With a €15 off voucher for new customers. Arrived today, very very quick, and they fit over my massive calves so I am delighted!! Might buy them in black now too, thanks purplecow!

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭MadamX

Moody_mona wrote: »
    I bought these after I saw you post them! With a €15 off voucher for new customers. Arrived today, very very quick, and they fit over my massive calves so I am delighted!! Might buy them in black now too, thanks purplecow!

Ok, gonna be really cheeky! How big is big? I've the same problem (43cm calves) and find it very difficult to find long boots with calves that are wide enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

47cm, I normally really struggle, so I was so happy I think I'll buy the black too! Would recommend these :) Sorry for off topic!

Moody_mona wrote: »

I selected store delivery so haven't even received mine yet! Alos had €15 off so they were 46, ka ching! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Ooh these just might fit me too! Yoink :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭WhirlEsme

35076288_medium.jpg

There's little gold flecks in the fabric which I thought was cool :)

BCBGeneration from http://www.tkmaxx.com/jackets+coats/black-panel-jacket-/invt/35076288&bklist=icat,4,shop,1,3511

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

I got this dress from Tesco children (13-14) is normally like a size 8-10. Do not like the belt but the dress is nice :)

• Advertisement

I selected store delivery so haven't even received mine yet! Alos had €15 off so they were 46, ka ching! :)

Collected mine from store and they wouldn't zip up around my calves. I should have probably ordered a 6 but I'm just going to take them back.

Does anyone know if I can return them to a Next Kids store??? :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement