Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Autumn 2019 - General Discussion

1555657585961»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,054 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Its a beautiful evening. Cold clear skies,lots of stars visible. Lovely to get out and about.

10pm

Markree -2
    Valentia 10 degrees

• Registered Users Posts: 6,235 ✭✭✭Oneiric 3

New Moon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

10pm

Markree -2
    Valentia 10 degrees

1136pm 7.4c Arklow

• Registered Users Posts: 5,770 ✭✭✭appledrop

Bring on the cold dry weather!

Hoping to finally get out to park tomorrow + enjoy the dry day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭pad199207

V cold and frosty in Kildare -1.5c

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭Kutebride

Dry, cloudy. Galway. Miss yesterdays blue skies. Was hoping for few days of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

Cloudy in Arklow
    Some spits of rain
    Strong g east wing gusting 46kmh
    7.6c

• Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Artane2002

Mostly clear but the sun is hiding behind the clouds in Dublin 5. It genuinely feels weird seeing blue skies because of how used to grey skies I became!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Clear sky and sunny here in meath, lovely day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Donegal Storm

Lovely end to the month here with a couple of bright sunny days. A few bad days here and there but overall a very nice month here considering November usually tends to be wet and windy

• Registered Users Posts: 13,492 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

Well all I can say to November 2019 is.... and good riddance!

D3ykten.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭Hooter23

Not as cold as expected in Galway...I think wind even a light breeze when its cold makes it feel much colder than it is...I remember back in 2010 when it was -10 or lower but with no wind it does not feel bad at all...5 degrees with a strong wind feels much worse

Strange that they dont mention wind chill much in the forecasts as much as they did years ago...I think they need to mention it more often when it does get cold

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Goldfinch8

Turned into a nice afternoon here in Central Mayo as a lot of the high cloud broke up and cleared. Slightly cool feel to things but perfect for cleaning up around the garden. Lovely pinks and subtle oranges in the sky to the southwest of a low crescent moon to draw November to a close.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,314 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Wish I was here:

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

sryanbruen wrote: »
    Well all I can say to November 2019 is.... and good riddance!

D3ykten.gif

I could probably say this about the whole of 2019 so far, except for maybe July. We were spoiled in 2018 throughout all 4 seasons for fantastic weather. 2019 has really delivered the opposite in every way.

November..... so long sucker! A horrendous month here in North County Dublin.

Finally got out to park for first time in weeks. We had a ball. Bit chilly but couldn't care less as it was dry.

Roll on crisp dry weather in December please!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,094 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Pretty standard November here in the West, I'm fairly indifferent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,235 ✭✭✭Oneiric 3

Autumn 2019 finished cooler (-0.6c) and wetter (121%) than the long term average.

First day of Winter and once again it is like an early Summer's morning here with golden red sunshine, almost as if filtered through a layer of volcanic dust of something. No observable haze however.
    JCX BXC wrote: »
    Pretty standard November here in the West, I'm fairly indifferent.

My view too. Curious lack of storminess, or even windy weather too.

New Moon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭Neddyusa

Not quite Autumn weather related but - anybody see the big meteorite with a long tail about 5.10pm yesterday??

• Advertisement

Dry and sunny. Lovely

Winter is finally here!

See you all over on winter chat thread!

Advertisement