Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

UFC/MMA Gambling. **NO AFTER-TIMING**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,808 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

can anyone confirm this? i mean I already set one up as I said in the last post, but my absolute fear is transfering funds that I can't use tonight cos the last bet I put on was 2014 and dont plan on doing any more soon, but was really looking forward to puting a bet on tonight

Asot is right

You can place a bet no prob, you'll only need verification to withdraw

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭vafankillar

mailburner wrote: »
    Asot is right

You can place a bet no prob, you'll only need verification to withdraw

sound, nice one lads. had just tried with a tenner and worked no problem, so will go with the bigger amount now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

can anyone confirm this? i mean I already set one up as I said in the last post, but my absolute fear is transfering funds that I can't use tonight cos the last bet I put on was 2014 and dont plan on doing any more soon, but was really looking forward to puting a bet on tonight

I work in the industry. Youll be grand. I'd advise using bet365 for mma bets.

right so two bets on, showing in the 'my bets' section. presume then it's as simple as confirming my account soon after to cash out. any other clueless newbie traps I might have fallen into? anything that needs to be ticked like 'confirm before cash out'? no idea what half of this stuff on the screen means, i feel like me aul lad trying to work facebook lol

right so two bets on, showing in the 'my bets' section. presume then it's as simple as confirming my account soon after to cash out. any other clueless newbie traps I might have fallen into? anything that needs to be ticked like 'confirm before cash out'? no idea what half of this stuff on the screen means, i feel like me aul lad trying to work facebook lol

Nah you're fine

Good luck with the bets and you're probably better
    off if this is a once off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭simongurnick

Did you get a bonus for opening a new account? Usually online bookies will match your initial deposit with a free bet. If you didn't see then chat with their customer service.
    What bets you go for?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

My bet. Risky but good chance of winning.

Did you get a bonus for opening a new account? Usually online bookies will match your initial deposit with a free bet. If you didn't see then chat with their customer service.
    What bets you go for?

just a simple one, €100 on poirier to win.

found 50 the other day & decided to have a go, then said féck it i'll put another one on top and bet it for the craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Threw €20 on 4 different bets. Fingers crossed!!

just a simple one, €100 on poirier to win.

found 50 the other day & decided to have a go, then said féck it i'll put another one on top and bet it for the craic.

Good luck dude

• Advertisement

Threw €20 on 4 different bets. Fingers crossed!!

You're betting on a war in the first one. Big odds! Who knows right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

You're betting on a war in the first one. Big odds! Who knows right?

Hoping for a main event to rival last weeks. Except not as one sided.

Hoping for a main event to rival last weeks. Except not as one sided.

God. That would be something

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

Anywhere with a bet along the lines of 'Dustin Poirier to land less than 5 significant strikes' ?

spix wrote: »
    Anywhere with a bet along the lines of 'Dustin Poirier to land less than 5 significant strikes' ?

not seen anything for that few

for anyone thinking this will finish early then under 59.5 significant strikes for poirier looks good at 4/5 (hills)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Special on Skybet.

All 5 main card fights to go the distance. 40/1
    Small bit of value I feel with two women’s fights which don’t get many finishes.

Betway has significant strikes per rd.

mdwexford wrote: »
    Special on Skybet.

All 5 main card fights to go the distance. 40/1
    Small bit of value I feel with two women’s fights which don’t get many finishes.

That should be 100/1

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭al87987

Got Poirier sub at 16.5 on Betfair exchange. Pretty crazy given McGregor's losses are all by submission. Hoping he's been on the bag on his boat all week.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

That should be 100/1

Disagree.

Two women’s fights and Chandler Hooker are both tough and can take a smack.

Don’t know much about the middleweight fighters and the main event while unlikely to go the distance I think 40/1 is big.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,479 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

On Rountree round 1, 20/21 isn't great but it looks as certain as you are going to get.
    McMann decision 8/5
    Carlos Junior decision 11/4
    Frevola win, just too big of a price to ignore. 5/1
    Ribas decision 20/21
    Calderwood decision 11/8
    Hooker by ko 13/8
    McGregor round 1 21/10

hooker pts eye pts 3/1 6/4 singles/double

treble with conor round 2 54/1

small bets though I think eye is most likely

mdwexford wrote: »
    Disagree.

Two women’s fights and Chandler Hooker are both tough and can take a smack.

Don’t know much about the middleweight fighters and the main event while unlikely to go the distance I think 40/1 is big.

Women can knock people out! You should see my wife!

Good luck with the bet man, enjoy the fights.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

My bet. Risky but good chance of winning.

Neither of those statements are true in this case

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭SlowBlowin

eagle eye wrote: »
    Matt Frevola is 5/1 to win just win tonight. He's decent, he certainly has a decent chance I think.

Well I got 2 euros worth of excitement !:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

Mine is never gonna win but if I get 2 correct I'll be happy

Ribas by sub
    Jojo by points
    Hooker by points
    McGregor by Ko rd 2

There's load of paddy's in there? Class!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

Carroller wrote: »
    Mine is never gonna win but if I get 2 correct I'll be happy

Ribas by sub
    Jojo by points
    Hooker by points
    McGregor by Ko rd 2

Poof....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

There's load of paddy's in there? Class!

I actually know some one there. Friend of a friend. I'd love to know how much the tickets were. Can't imagine they were cheap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Eye
    Hooker ko
    Conor ko
    Treble @ 8s

Chandler points
    DP Sub
    Double @40s

Eye at even money just to win

Advertisement