Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options
1137138139140141143»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

Faugheen wrote: »
    Wrong again.

You need to learn to read not just my posts, but your own.
    This posts says different.
    In retaliation to a racially motivated attack on someone orchestrated by SYL?

Yes, f*ck the racists.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Woodsie1 wrote: »
    This posts says different.

The post said 'in retaliation to a racially-motivated attack orchestrated by SYL'.

That does not say 'yes because he's a racist'.

Read posts, instead of making up your own lies.

Also - 'anyone he deems to be a racist'. You don't think SYL who you claim to not be a supporter of isn't a racist?

The wheels are falling off, mate. Drop the act.

Also, show me where you asked me how I felt about victims of acid attacks, please?

The post said 'in retaliation to a racially-motivated attack orchestrated by SYL'.

That does not say 'yes because he's a racist'.

Read posts, instead of making up your own lies.

Also - 'anyone he deems to be a racist'. You don't think SYL who you claim to not be a supporter of isn't a racist?

The wheels are falling off, mate. Drop the act.

:D:D
    My wheels are perfectly intact,thank you.
    On the other hand youve become so worked up about tommy youve began hallucinating that his supporters are everywhere and your justifying dousing them in acid because they meet your definition of a racist.
    Maybe take a break from the internet its not healthy to get so worked up about this stuff.

Edit:Oh hes racist towards muslims alright,we can agree on that

:D:D
    My wheels are perfectly intact,thank you.
    On the other hand youve become so worked up about tommy youve began hallucinating that his supporters are everywhere and your justifying dousing them in acid because they meet your definition of a racist.
    Maybe take a break from the internet its not healthy to get so worked up about this stuff.

Again, more lies and more refusal to read what I'm saying.

"On the other hand youve become so worked up about tommy youve began hallucinating that his supporters are everywhere and your justifying dousing them in acid because they meet your definition of a racist."

I did not say this, at all.

I said, for the last f*cking time - in retaliation to a racially-motivated attack orchestrated attack by SYL.

He could be attacked by a corrosive substance unprovoked and I wouldn't be ok with it - and I will still think he's a racist.

Understand? What you're accusing me of saying is not what I said at all, so stop saying it.

Last time, show me where you asked me for my opinions on victims of acid attacks?

Again, more lies and more refusal to read what I'm saying.

"On the other hand youve become so worked up about tommy youve began hallucinating that his supporters are everywhere and your justifying dousing them in acid because they meet your definition of a racist."

I did not say this, at all.

I said, for the last f*cking time - in retaliation to a racially-motivated attack orchestrated attack by SYL.

He could be attacked by a corrosive substance unprovoked and I wouldn't be ok with it - and I will still think he's a racist.

Understand? What you're accusing me of saying is not what I said at all, so stop saying it.

Last time, show me where you asked me for my opinions on victims of acid attacks?

Oh my!!!
    Please cool your jets that aul heart might give up on ya!
    Last time?
    First time youve asked that question to me.
    ill give you the same respect you gave me when i asked a question an wait till you ask it 3 more times before I answer.

• Advertisement

Oh my!!!
    Please cool your jets that aul heart might give up on ya!
    Last time?
    First time youve asked that question to me.
    ill give you the same respect you gave me when i asked a question an wait till you ask it 3 more times before I answer.

I don't need to ask, I know the answer. You never asked me that. You lied, again.

I don't need to ask, I know the answer. You never asked me that. You lied, again.

Why did you ask then?
    Some knot youve tied yourself in horse.
    I can understand its hard to back away from an opinion of acid attacks are ok depending on the victim but Ill stop replying if it helps you to control the obvious anger youve displayed here on this thread.

Why did you ask then?
    Some knot youve tied yourself in horse.
    I can understand its hard to back away from an opinion of acid attacks are ok depending on the victim but Ill stop replying if it helps you to control the obvious anger youve displayed here on this thread.

I never said it depended on the victim, which is the second false claim you've made on my answer. First you said it was anyone I deemed to be a racist, not its dependent on the victim.

Why are you constantly lying about what I said? What are you gaining from it?

You're a typical SYL supporter. You'll deny, deny and deny some more but it's quite clear that you only wanted to stir up ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

Calm the farm mate.

you're being baited a little and played a lot.

Acid attacks aren't okay.
    Even on racists.

Deep down you know I'm right, because their is a little racist voice in every single one of us. We all laugh a little on the inside when an Asian Lady drives into a wheelie bin, or an Italian lady goes off her head on a screaming rant, or an American gets all evangelical or GI-Joe/USA or a drunk irishman starts singing rebel songs at 3 o'clock in the morning to an audience of bemused cats.
    It's natural because its the embodiment of a stereotype and it makes us chuckle.
    Whats not okay is sharing it and collectively sneering at it, or using this subconscious racist thought to unify a consciousness around. That is a racist action.
    Racist actions aren't okay.

I believe racist thoughts are unavoidable. Conscious empathetic minds can easily acknowledge and over-ride them to prevent racist actions.

I never said it depended on the victim, which is the second false claim you've made on my answer. First you said it was anyone I deemed to be a racist, not its dependent on the victim.

Why are you constantly lying about what I said? What are you gaining from it?

You're a typical SYL supporter. You'll deny, deny and deny some more but it's quite clear that you only wanted to stir up ****.

Are you sure you can get out of this knot?
    I mean its there for everyone to see in your posts.
    If someone attacks a pakistani on tommys behalf then tommy deserves an acid attack according to you.
    Therefore your ok with an acid attack if the victim is tommy or another person you decide is racist.
    So simply your view is that its ok as long as you think they are a racist .
    Quite funny how you try to deny that your ok with deciding who and who not is fair game for acid attacks.

Anyhow,ill leave you at it arguing with imaginary SYL fans(would you prefer if I use that,no skin off my nose!)

• Advertisement

Are you sure you can get out of this knot?
    I mean its there for everyone to see in your posts.
    If someone attacks a pakistani on tommys behalf then tommy deserves an acid attack according to you.

Correct.

EDIT: Actually, half right.

'On Tommy's behalf' and 'orchestrated by SYL' aren't exactly the same thing.
    Therefore your ok with an acid attack if the victim is tommy or another person you decide is racist.

Nope, you've just made this up. I already gave you a scenario where I wouldn't be alright with SYL being attacked.
    So simply your view is that its ok as long as you think they are a racist.

Wrong again.

Keep going.

Correct.

Nope, you've just made this up. I already gave you a scenario where I wouldn't be alright with SYL being attacked.

Wrong again.

Keep going.

Take angryhippies advice.
    He speaks sense!
    Youve totally lost the run of yourself and all because of your obsession with SYL(:)).
    Im done talking to someone who believes acid attack are acceptable in any way,shape or form and with that i bid you goodnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

He speaks sense!

Im done talking to someone who believes acid attack are acceptable in any way,shape or form and with that i bid you goodnight.

Goodnight. Hope you sleep better having wound poor auld faugheen up.:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭gaelwave

This thread is fantastic,keep it going gents.

Billy86 wrote: »
    Personally I'm not a fan of mobs causing disorder and violence on the streets, and assaulting members of the public. Are you?

I don't mind it to be honest. Especially when it's fascist lefties getting the shìte bet out of them. Any word on the two lads hospitalised? Can you find out from your comrades how they are?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,151 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Yes the English defence league are world renowned for their pedophilic rape gang's ... Not

White pedos dont count eh?

You, stefanovich, Tommy and his ilk will proudly defend/support the white pedo's but dislke the brown ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Sorry for the pedantry but Islam is not a race. It's an ideology. We have white Irish muslims you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

MrFresh wrote: »
    Until the facts became clear and then, not only did Tommy Robinson openly condemn Richard Price, he also threw him out of the EDL, futhermore, Tommy Robinson left said organisation over 6 years ago.

Didn't he stick by him after the conviction?

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

pjohnson wrote: »
    White pedos dont count eh?

You, stefanovich, Tommy and his ilk will proudly defend/support the white pedo's but dislke the brown ones.

My issue is with the fact that the crimes commited by the pakistani gangs were overlooked deliberately because of their religion and race.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

Frightening.

Go and cry about it, snowflake.

Repeatedly typing snowflake does not an argument make; that you have openly advocated acid attacks on persons you disagree with tells us all of your character.

The few on this site who are most vocal in their abuse of Tommy Robinson are clear fascists, opposed to any political debate, and do not possess even the most childish capacity to acknowledge the statistical evidence that clearly proves the issues of homophobia, mysoginy, and sexual abuse in the Muslim community which Tommy Robinson has sought to highlight.

And you call him a Nazi, if this were 40s Germany, posters who advocate acid attacks on opponents would be the ones wearing the swastika.

• Advertisement

Repeatedly typing snowflake does not an argument make; that you have openly advocated acid attacks on persons you disagree with tells us all of your character.

The few on this site who are most vocal in their abuse of Tommy Robinson are clear fascists, opposed to any political debate, and do not possess even the most childish capacity to acknowledge the statistical evidence that clearly proves the issues of homophobia, mysoginy, and sexual abuse in the Muslim community which Tommy Robinson has sought to highlight.

And you call him a Nazi, if this were 40s Germany, posters who advocate acid attacks on opponents would be the ones wearing the swastika.

Give faugheen a break,I'd say he woke up this morning with his bed sheets destroyed from all the excitement last night. One thing I will say about him though at least he's honest about his feelings on this subject not like the rest of the snakes afraid to say what they really feel. Cowards.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mod: Well, this thread exploded overnight. Leaving it closed while I deal with all the reported posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mod: I was about to card/threadban a whole bunch of people but then decided, why bother? If I did that based on the last few pages, there would be nobody left to post in the thread.

Thread will remain closed. It is unsuitable for After Hours. If you want to discuss Tommy Robinson's race for MEP, feel free to discuss it in Politics Cafe or Politics. But if you want to go calling each other racists, snowflakes and lefties like a bunch of children, piss off somewhere else.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement