Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Shellzzz wrote: »
    Is it the accent?,Drives me spare!��

The batter / butter word merger has led to some confusion, I'll wager.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Dr Kambamettu, she really is a millennial masterpiece.

Nothing taints the smell of naked ambition than the pretense of a climate change fundamentalist, no sale baby, I am sorry, I simply don't believe you care. Enjoy your television career. Carbon footprints are optional.

Patronising people globally on a TV set near you.

2010-Clare-Kambamettu-London.jpgpage19_rose4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

The whole Allen family - including the paedo father - how they even get airtime is beyond me

• Registered Users Posts: 19,047 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Dr Kambamettu, she really is a millennial masterpiece.

Nothing taints the smell of naked ambition than the pretense of a climate change fundamentalist, no sale baby, I am sorry, I simply don't believe you care. Enjoy your television career. Carbon footprints are optional.

Patronising people globally on a TV set near you.

2010-Clare-Kambamettu-London.jpgpage19_rose4.jpg

Fine set of choppers on her.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭LillySV

Michael Martin , a proper #%*^*+£$

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭StefanFal

Derek Davis. That guy is a right douche.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,346 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Bear Grylls. No reason , just hate everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,170 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

cjmc wrote: »
    Bear Grylls. No reason , just hate everything.

Used to be alright to watch.
    Show came out as fake (not shocking) he is accused of embellishing his military experience. A lot of other "survival TV stars" claim what he says is all garbage. Then you realise it's all hyper crap. Like he'd jump out of a helicopter then less than 2 minutes later needs to do something extreme like drink his own piss caused he is dehydrated :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

StefanFal wrote: »
    Derek Davis. That guy is a right douche.

Derek died a few years back. :confused:
    Used to be alright to watch.
    Show came out as fake (not shocking) he is accused of embellishing his military experience. A lot of other "survival TV stars" claim what he says is all garbage. Then you realise it's all hyper crap. Like he'd jump out of a helicopter then less than 2 minutes later needs to do something extreme like drink his own piss caused he is dehydrated :pac:

Always preferred Ray Mears. He actually knows what he's talking about.

Most survival experts will tell you the LAST thing you drink is your own urine. Your body excretes it for a reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Most survival experts will tell you the LAST thing you drink is your own urine. Your body excretes it for a reason.

He died 2 months ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,122 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

anybody who can live off the land for weeks and still be as fat as he is must be doing something right.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭SomeGuyCalledMi

Tai Lopez. Especially his "here in my garage" video which has an inexplicable 69 million views. Also Gary Vee.

razorblunt wrote: »
    He died 2 months ago.

He died in 2015, almost 5 years ago. I think you might need to google things. Unless your'e talking Ray Mears, but he's still alive.
    anybody who can live off the land for weeks and still be as fat as he is must be doing something right.

He'd slimmed down quite a bit before he died, for health reasons.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/health/when-the-rte-exec-said-i-was-fat-i-wanted-to-break-his-jaw-31209729.html

Wasn't like he stayed heavy his whole life. He's no Alison Spittle.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/health/when-the-rte-exec-said-i-was-fat-i-wanted-to-break-his-jaw-31209729.html

I was referring to ray mears. I dont think Derek did much living off the land.

Kramer88 wrote: »
    I'm not a big fan of beasty

who?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Naomi Campbell
    Madonna

Ah, my bad. Got mixed up between comments. Apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

Now there's a show I'd love to have seen :D

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Stretch1432

Jennifer zamporelli i think she is a harlot . She spews her liberal ideology throughout the airwaves and i just find her disgusting

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

He died in 2015, almost 5 years ago. I think you might need to google things. Unless your'e talking Ray Mears, but he's still alive.

Ah I was thinking of David Dereks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

YES! About 9 years ago I was having dinner in a restaurant in Ranelagh and he was at the table beside us, set my teeth on edge for the entire duration.

Victoria Mary Clarke is another one who can get in the sea.

VMC is the epitomy of child of the middle class English hippie set who move to West Cork and then send their kids to fee paying schools in case they might pick up the local accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Jennifer zamporelli i think she is a harlot . She spews her liberal ideology throughout the airwaves and i just find her disgusting

SHE SHOUTS IT OUT IN CASE WE CANNOT HEAR

Did anyone see Barry Keoghan on the Late Late show?

I missed the interview, but some folks said he looked like he was on something. Seemed very 'not with it' in the interview.
    Similar to that infamous Farrah Fawcett interview on David Letterman.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

Joe Duffy - the level of misery he promotes would have us all jumping off the new New Ross bridge that we keep seeing photos of

Joe Duffy - the level of misery he promotes would have us all jumping off the new New Ross bridge that we keep seeing photos of

An arrogant unfriendly tw@t too by all accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Dymo

Did anyone see Barry Keoghan on the Late Late show?

I missed the interview, but some folks said he looked like he was on something. Seemed very 'not with it' in the interview.
    Similar to that infamous Farrah Fawcett interview on David Letterman.

Saw him on Living with Lucy and he appeared to be coked out of it, maybe he's not but he seemed to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

Why, do you reckon it's high enough? :P

Ian O Doherty. Horrible greasy slug with a major attitude problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Stephen Colbert.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

For real, condescending wagon, I hate her.

ellen-degenres-show-ending.jpg?w=620

Advertisement