Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FTA Premier League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

bassy wrote: »
    Wolves v city 8.15ko FTA on varzesh tv 3 at 52.e

Live and FTA on ASR tv at 52.e

Wba v Chelsea gta on ASR tv at 52.e

2nd half just started and Chelsea 3-0 down :D

Liverpool v arsenal FTA on ASR tv at 52.e 8pm ko

Chelsea v palace FTA on muivi channel at 39.e also english commentary.
    Sorry for posting late as game almost over Chelsea 4-0 up 5 mins left

City v leeds FTA on dad-4 feed channel on 15.w 5.30 ko

12.588 H 3400 3/4

• Advertisement

City v leeds FTA on dad-4 feed channel on 15.w 5.30 ko

12.588 H 3400 3/4

Game live on ASR tv at 52.e ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

United v spurs on varzesh TV 3 FTA at 52.e

United v spurs on varzesh TV 3 FTA at 52.e

Nice skysports stream on varzesh tv 3 no sudio

heres another FTA channel to keep a eye on for FTA premier league games,the showed leeds v fulham on saturday.

ORTB TV 11881 v 27500 on 9.east

varzesh tv 3 at 52.e

ORTB TV 11881 v 27500 on 9.east

ASR tv at 52.e

muivi channel at 39.e also english commentary.

dad-4 feed channel on 15.w english commentary

turkmenistan channel at 52.e shows live championship games on saturdays,the showed norwich v derby yesterday.

just put a list of the above channels for FTA premier league games.

• Advertisement

the ppv game of chelsea v southampton is FTA on saturday 3pm on muvi tv 2 channel eng commentry at 39.e

10.730 H 30000 5/6

39.east

• Registered Users Posts: 20,487 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

The footprint for this tp on 21 East covers Ireland but I have no signal. Maybe a big dish could get it.

13:30 Everton - Liverpool
    *Libya Sports
    -Eutelsat 21.6°E -11668 V 1667 -FTA

The footprint for this tp on 21 East covers Ireland but I have no signal. Maybe a big dish could get it.

*Libya Sports

Damn I only seen this now,but I will check that channel see can I get it on my big dish.will report back

*Libya Sports

8.4 db but no lock,it is very cloudy and overcast here today.sure on a fine day I would lock it in.

Muvi 2 channel on 39.e showing the match full screen english commentary Chelsea winning 2-0 32 mins gone

city v arsenal live fta on varzesh tv 3 at 52.east very nice pic quality for a change

• Registered Users Posts: 22 brendan001

Hi all, Managed to get scan on Libya Sports on my 1.8 meter dish. Getting 12 db on TM5402 in Limerick. Nothing on TD110. They weren't showing Everton game as listed on lj's.

newcastle v man umited live FTA on varzesh tv 3 at 52.e

nice feed on 28.2e for newcastle v united biss encryption :D

brendan001 wrote: »
    Hi all, Managed to get scan on Libya Sports on my 1.8 meter dish. Getting 12 db on TM5402 in Limerick. Nothing on TD110. They weren't showing Everton game as listed on lj's.

welcome aboard brenden,nice to see another sat hobbyist and with a big dish.what make is your dish?,also whats your set up?.

• Advertisement

*Libya Sports

hi dxhound that match was not on that above channel you mentioned soley because it was not listed to be on that channel,if you can correct me them well and good im sorry.

but it was listed as being on a channel called libya sport channel on 3.1e and 7.w as i have just seen this on lj,s and hence why brendan could confirm it was not on libya sport on 21.6e

just saying lol

I wouldn't normally post until a match is confirmed, as sometimes they don't appear as listed. This was a brand new one so I just wanted to see if it was receivable in Ireland. Flysat tells me that Libya Sport left 3.1 on the 16th so I didn't mention that one. And if it was on 7 West it is the Nilesat beam, no chance in Ireland

I copied and pasted from Sat Universe so their information was incorrect. As I said way back at the start of the thread "There are likely to be red herrings and unexpected gems so all rumour, speculation and hard facts welcome". No harm done if something doesn't come through, e.g. some of the matches on Muvi 2 did not appear as listed either.

I wouldn't normally post until a match is confirmed, as sometimes they don't appear as listed. This was a brand new one so I just wanted to see if it was receivable in Ireland. Flysat tells me that Libya Sport left 3.1 on the 16th so I didn't mention that one. And if it was on 7 West it is the Nilesat beam, no chance in Ireland

I copied and pasted from Sat Universe so their information was incorrect. As I said way back at the start of the thread "There are likely to be red herrings and unexpected gems so all rumour, speculation and hard facts welcome". No harm done if something doesn't come through, e.g. some of the matches on Muvi 2 did not appear as listed either.

no worries your input is truly appreciated my friend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 brendan001

Hi Bassy Its a fortec star single plate not petalised which I got second hand. The TD110 is on the right. Both go into a switch so I can toggle between dishes. The fortec star has a second feed into garage where I have the positioner and old TV with the TM5402. I find this is the only receiver that can properly position dish.

Palace v brighton FTA varzesh tv 3 at 52.e

13:30 West Ham United - Manchester City
    Muvi 2
    -HellaSat 39°E -10730 H 30000 -FTA
    ORTB (tbc)
    -Eutelsat 9°E -11881 V 27500 -FTA

The above subject to confirmation. ORTB is from Benin, good signal on 9 East. LJ's also has listings on 16 East from Benin and Cameroon, but they are both on the Africa beam.

united v chelsea live FTA on varzesh tv 3 at 52.e

Leicester v arsenal FTA on ASR tv at 52.e 7.15ko

burnley v spurs live on varzesh tv 3 at 52.e FTA

• Advertisement

wolves v palace varzesh tv 3 at 52.e FTA 8pm ko

Advertisement