Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FAI Shop 50%

• 31-07-2020 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,362 ✭✭✭✭

https://www.faishop.com/

Jerseys half price. Handy to pick up a few bits for the kids as well.

Edit: Forgot the "off" in the thread title!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Don't forget 3 sponsorship ended...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭henke

Is the New Balance deal continuing? Just speculating but they lost both Celtic and Liverpool contracts recently I wonder are they pulling back from soccer. Anyway I would imagine this sale means a new shirt launch in the near future maybe September before the Kenny era starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,144 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

henke wrote: »
    Is the New Balance deal continuing? Just speculating but they lost both Celtic and Liverpool contracts recently I wonder are they pulling back from soccer. Anyway I would imagine this sale means a new shirt launch in the near future maybe September before the Kenny era starts.

New Balance are pulling out of football and the FAI have already announced they’ll be changing to another top lion brand here (probably Umbro)

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭TheQuietBeatle

I never liked the New Balance kits anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Don't forget 3 sponsorship ended...

Worth pointing out, but I always wonder why this would be an issue. I mean, we're supporting Ireland, who cares what sponsor name is on the shirt? Never bothers me but I always leap at the chance of buying any kit of club or country that has no sponsor name on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

A lot of people want exact 'replica' jerseys their idols are wearing.
    Otherwise we'd all be just wearing €2 green t-shirts from Penneys. :D

Advertisement