Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 23 Transfers.

• 01-01-2018 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,111 ✭✭✭

Aguero in
    Morata out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Invincible wrote:
    Aguero in Morata out

+ 1

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Free hit activated

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Madness

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Provisionally looking at Eriksen and DCL to Zaha and Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Invincible wrote: »
    Aguero in
    Morata out

That's so GW22.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

I should probably sell Daniels or Mariappa

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Possibly WC to be played depending on results today and tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,629 ✭✭✭✭dahat

KevIRL wrote: »
    Free hit activated

Can't believe this is still funny!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

dahat wrote: »
    Can't believe this is still funny!!!!!!!

I'm getting Dejan Lovren.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,111 ✭✭✭Invincible

Aguero in
    Morata out

That's so GW22.
    Had other fires to put out to make moves for DGW :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Hopefully:

Kabasele -> Lascelles

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Eriksen > Salah once I hear Salah is ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

It's FA cup after this and then the fixtures start to slow down a bit so I'll probably wildcard this week or next.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭steve_r

BOHtox wrote: »
    It's FA cup after this and then the fixtures start to slow down a bit so I'll probably wildcard this week or next.

Yeah there'll be a bit of a gap alright.

I'll see what shape my squads in and then will likely be looking at bringing in Salah.

I've three rotating defenders in Christensen, Gomez and Kenny - it would be helpful if one of them could nail down a place! If Salah isn't back and there's no other injury news I'll ship one of them

• Registered Users Posts: 9,636 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

If Aguero doesn't produce a double digit score tomorrow I'm going to get rid and bring in Firmino or Rooney and use the funds to improve my defence. Possibly Otemendi or Stones and upgrading Naughton to just about anyone.

If Aguero doesn't produce a double digit score tomorrow I'm going to get rid and bring in Firmino or Rooney and use the funds to improve my defence. Possibly Otemendi or Stones and upgrading Naughton to just about anyone.

Rooney played midfield again today. Didn't get within an arses roar of the united box

Had just enough itb for Morata -> Aguero
    & Alli -> Mahrez before price changes.

Had just enough itb for Morata -> Aguero
    & Alli -> Mahrez before price changes.

Wait
    Aguero could break and mahrez could get his move

km79 wrote: »
    Wait
    Aguero could break and mahrez could get his move

Couldn't wait, have 0 itb after those moves, with Morata due a drop and Aguero a rise, had no room.
    Be nice to see Mahrez at United 😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Strange time to be getting rid of Augero with the Jesus injury, an Augero who is guarnateed to start every game is a must have imo, even more so than Kane.

• Advertisement

City play 2 cup games now before their next league fixture against Liverpool.

It will be interesting to see who he rests.

You would think KDB, Sterling and Aguero would all be primed for a good rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,636 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

danganabu wrote:
    Strange time to be getting rid of Augero with the Jesus injury, an Augero who is guarnateed to start every game is a must have imo, even more so than Kane.

Yeah, I was looking forward to getting rid of him after gw21 until Jesus and kdb got injured but I'm still going to push on with it... I'll have attacking cover in sterling and Sane.

Had a quick glance at this points thus far this season and he has only recorded double digits on 3 occasions and at his price, you need to be captaining him almost every week.

Aguero vs Otemendi

Then there's the 3rd man city spot in my team. (I already have Sane and sterling) and Otemendi has 112 points (6.4m) vs Aguero 111 points for almost double the price 11.7m

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭steve_r

I brought in Aguero for a hit after the Salah injury.

The key for me is that prior to this he has often been rotated - Otamendi would have played a lot more minutes (1,870 mins to Augero's 1,331 which is a difference of nearly six games).

In terms of the FPL bps system, they've both won 16 this season.

Until Jesus is back, I'm going to take a punt on him. The other part of my logic was that I prefer playing 4-3-3 to 3-5-2/4-4-2 and I'd rather have a 3rd striker I can trust rather than a 5th midfielder/4th defender.

DCL to Murray
    Or
    Mariappa to Kelly
    Or
    Quite possible I'll bank it as neither would start for me next week but my bench would be light

Sexy

DCL to Murray
    Or
    Mariappa to Kelly
    Or
    Quite possible I'll bank it as neither would start for me next week but my bench would be light

Sexy

Bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

DCL to Murray
    Or
    Mariappa to Kelly
    Or

Sexy

Brighton will surely sign a striker and with a palace defender Tompkins for .1 more would be a safer option I'd imagine as he was playing before the injuries.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Alonso in and I'll get rid of anyone to get him.

eh i dunno wrote: »

Azpi over him many weeks ago is haunting me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

eh i dunno wrote: »

Exactly the same

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Otamendi -> Alonso looking likely

Advertisement