Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

pearliefan wrote: »
    These are my gorgeous shoes I got for my grad recently!! I love them SO much!! :D

Attachment not found.
    my insoles are pink though..!

Attachment not found.
    I must say that I am WELL jealous. I've been hovering round these shoes in Schuh for the past month or so, considering to buy them for my Debs. But I'm also considering the ones with the measuring tape along the bottom. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭pearliefan

BlueSpiral wrote: »
    I must say that I am WELL jealous. I've been hovering round these shoes in Schuh for the past month or so, considering to buy them for my Debs. But I'm also considering the ones with the measuring tape along the bottom. :pac:

:pac: yeah, they are pretty awesome! the measuring tape ones are nice... but I do prefer these.. they're just more out there! everbody thought they were class!
    I'd been looking at them for AGES when I decided to go for it! so worth it! They are a bit tight on the toe though... I brought flats for the later part of the night :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

:pac: yeah, they are pretty awesome! the measuring tape ones are nice... but I do prefer these.. they're just more out there! everbody thought they were class!
    I bought a pair of the measuring tape ones in the kitten heel about 4 years ago. They got me so many compliments and are just lovely.
    They are a bit tight on the toe though... I brought flats for the later part of the night :pac:

Common problem with Irregular Choice shoes in my experience. I have about 20+ pairs and a lot of them are tight in the toe. Get something like a nail varnish bottle and push it in there. Every day, push it in a little bit more. That should loosen the toe, without making the rest of the shoe bigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

Hermione* wrote: »
    Autograph by Marks & Spencer. They're currently on sale but there's still a (very) few pairs left in Grafton Street. They're actually even nicer in reality.

Let me know if you get them!

None left in M&S in Blanch :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Hermione* wrote: »
    I picked up these lovelies last week and I am in total lust with them
    51VBwyT6LtL._SX280_SH35_.jpg

They are beautiful!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Got "jeggings" in New Look and *finally* a Union Jack clutch/purse! Quality stuff! €27 or teh two, the jeggings were marked as €24 but she gave them too me or €19 :D Happy days!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

I got these today in A-Wear

10301219_Check_medium.jpg

10301234_Print_medium.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Finally bought this in Pennys, but with the blue lining. Shoulders baby!

Power_shoulder_blazer.98199.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I've been waiting for somebody to post that jacket! It's been EVERYWHERE lately, love it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

These are my gorgeous shoes I got for my grad recently!! I love them SO much!! :D

Attachment not found.
    my insoles are pink though..!

Attachment not found.

I bought those shoes too and they are lovely! Wore them out once and ouch, my poor toes!! So cute though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

!BZyb6kQBGk~$(KGrHgoH-E!EjlLl0T+JBKoYQZkZOw~~_3.JPG
    sorry its the photo is so big! ordered this today off ebay, love it!! :D cant wait till it arrives now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

Finally got a bit of clothes shopping done, haven't done any in so many months so it was nice to buy a few items. That jacket was pricey and I didn't know if it was going to suit but I'm very happy I bought it, still gotta wear it out. Bought it with a load of much needed plain tees and now looking for nice ways to wear it. Definitely makes me straighten my back, no slouching with that jacket on!
    I don't think I've ever had a denim skirt before but have been wearing it pretty much non stop since I bought it along with this very comfortable mango cardie.
    10800722_Denim_medium.jpg
    10600686_Black_medium.jpg
    13212251_37.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

dudara wrote: »
    Just bought this from the sale as asos.com - £18 + P&P

image1xl.jpg

This is lovely - just ordered a similar one, but they didn't have my size so had to go for one size smaller. Unfortunately I doubt it will fit and I'll probably have to send it back (or diet for a month lol :pac:) Worth a shot though! Hopefully Unique Boutique sizing is a bit generous!

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Just bought these, justified them as "college clothes" :rolleyes:. Worst thing i ever did was get a credit card xD.

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭filo87

Léan wrote: »
    Just bought these, justified them as "college clothes" :rolleyes:. Worst thing i ever did was get a credit card xD.

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

They're gorgeous. Where are they from? I love the purple jumper!

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Asos.com :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Kay-tee

No pictures :( buuut yesterday I found a black sequin jacket ... faux leather dress aaaaand suade thigh high boots!
    And I was meant to be saving!!

s2386196c128_1.png

:D

• Advertisement

WHF031-21-1.jpg

Yeah, I'm not sure why but this makes me look like a Husker Du groupie. Yay All Saints.

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm not sure why but this makes me look like a Husker Du groupie. Yay All Saints.
    I love that! It's so rock and roll

phasers wrote: »
    s2386196c128_1.png

:D

Oooh where did you get that? it's beautiful!

fonpokno wrote: »
    Oooh where did you get that? it's beautiful!

I got it from a friend in England as a gift, it's from Matalan!

I wish Ireland had one!

phasers wrote: »
    I love that! It's so rock and roll

It might just be the most awesome €50 I ever spent O:

Got these red and pink Irregular Choice shoes

Irregular_Choice_3608_3B_Spiral_Heel_shoes.JPG

*drool*

Fabulous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭idunnoutellme

mm what are they like for comfort? price?

They're comfortable - the platform sole helps with that. Like most IC shoes, they're a little tight in the toes, but I have been stretching them with success.

I bought them in the Irregular Choice shop on Carnaby Street, London for about £40 in the sale, but I saw them last night on this website for £32.50 (don't know about P&P though) but only sizes 4 and 5 are available.

The same website has a flat version of the shoe in blue (sizes 6 and 7) which I think is adorable - but I'm a size 4. :(

Irregular_Choice_Turquoise_Flats[3].JPG

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭idunnoutellme

image1xxl.jpg
    image1xl.jpg
    image1xl.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement