Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 Kolpe

100 already did similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,131 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

That's a horrific news story alright. Pure scumbags. It would make you angry.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Contributor 2013

Well you hear one of them shouting we are from Balbriggan.

But it doesn’t really matter, these groups have been causing havoc for years now and not really a mention in the mainstream media.

Shades is Peter Casey here.

Sure I could run down the road shouting I am from Galway.

Doesn't mean every person around on the street is.

Or "we" and i could be talking about me 2 pals standing next to me.

the other 97 now.....

In all fairness not surer 'refugees' would identify as being from a place in dublin, would they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Looks like Dublin is scorching again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Effects wrote: »
    What lessons are they? Just a brief synopsis please.

That the creation "multicultural" ethnic ghettos isn't such a good idea. Knife crime in London has reached scary levels, never mind the acid attacks and rape gangs. These crimes all seem to have strong ethnic undertones going on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Contributor 2013

So lads,

What was the story with the snow in tallaght?

Those lads (nearly 100 of them) robbing a digger and smashing a store....were those lads refugees?

If we're going to classify all people by their legal status in this country we need to have this conversation...;

How many of ye were there that night?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭enricoh

A mate of mine is a train driver on that line. Says it is only a matter of time before someone is stabbed to death by them.
    Just running through the carriages grabbing fones n threatening everyone. Hes given up ringing local cops they don't turn up, 999 is the only way to get a response.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Commanchie

Why is our country over ran with scumbag racists on boards.ie. immigration, social welfare and ethnic minorities bring the dirt birds out who tend to have 40k posts and work high paying jobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

This is what happens when you take in refugees, their offspring repay your generosity by mugging you. Most of these and their parents would have came through Direct Provision. You won't see much coverage about this on RTE, they're more interested in producing propaganda dramas to make them look like the victim, even thought he vast majority of them are illegal economic migrants.

No Blacks
    No Dogs
    No Irish

• Registered Users Posts: 33,385 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Firstly.

The journal would love this stuff they lap this stuff up for clicks so I don't know where the pretence this stuff would be covered. It's click winner.

Secondly I watched the video twice. I see between 20 and 30 fellas. And it looks like nothing I haven't seen in tallaght in my youth.

I'm struggling to see where the take over is tbh. I can see some idiot gob****es that need a cell though . And the guards should be there. But I find it hard to believe this went on over three hours as the article states without the gardai being involved.

Finally who reads Dublin live it's literally rubbish.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭ Dexter Howling Trunk

Can't be all bad, is there not a nice pleasent holiday camp around this area, Mosney or something?

Can anyone recommend it for a summer visit next year for a game of frisbee, blowing bubbles, bright candyfloss and inflatable unicorns?

So lads,

Those lads (nearly 100 of them) robbing a digger and smashing a store....were those lads refugees?

If we're going to classify all people by their legal status in this country we need to have this conversation...;

**** all immigrants. Even mohammed smeu was an irish national. But dont let that get in the way of a good right wing rant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭MFPM

When the liberals virtue signal about direct provision and asylum seekers, remember this is the human garbage they are allowing flood into this country.

Will RTE or Journal.Ie investigate this disgusting crime or cover up for their sick agenda

Human garbage? What evidence is there for 'cover ups' and what's this 'sick agenda' - just a few questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

This thread should be fun the looney left will be on with their usual lame excuses others will go too far with their angry rants and end up with infractions and bans.

Keyboard warriors are not going to solve this anyway so for a change I think I might imply a bit of the all too rare common sense and stay out of this one.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2_csZagB-kj3tW81-XsSpicPZbq6j5dbVPsX6xTP5lu7bJvlS

The Fine Gael and Fianna Fail loony left? If you can point to one party on the supposed loony left responsible for national immigration policy I'm all ears.
    I suppose if you blame others parties who never sat in government we can continue to elect FF/FG for more of the same with a clear conscience...of sorts.

Kolpe wrote: »
    They living in free houses from the state, it’s some thanks to get for taking them in. Deport them.

On what grounds? What 'free houses' are they living in?

MFPM wrote: »
    Human garbage? What evidence is there for 'cover ups' and what's this 'sick agenda' - just a few questions.

There is no cover up.

They throw out these lines everytime a website doesn't cover ****e stories.

The journal makes money off this stuff it would lap it up.

There's a pretence there they want to surpress real events.

It's a hilarious viewpoint

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

So lads,

Another example of the ghettoization that's going on, the monoculture of loutish self entitlement is colour blind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Vigilante groups are what’s needed. Like what happened in Tyrellstown. Force is all these animals will back down to.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

When the liberals virtue signal about direct provision and asylum seekers, remember this is the human garbage they are allowing flood into this country.

Will RTE or Journal.Ie investigate this disgusting crime or cover up for their sick agenda

Careful. You can't call anyone human garbage in AH.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

Ah yes, the usual sad cases out in force at exactly the same time every night.

Only concerned about crime when it's committed by a dark skinned person. No actual thoughts on how to tackle crime. Refuse to believe that the black population in Ireland has actually decreased over the past 10 years. Tries to convince people we're being overrun.

The smell of desperation off you lads is embarrassing. Is it any wonder the right is a laughing stock and on it's way out in Ireland.

• Advertisement

enricoh wrote: »
    A mate of mine is a train driver on that line. Says it is only a matter of time before someone is stabbed to death by them.
    Just running through the carriages grabbing fones n threatening everyone. Hes given up ringing local cops they don't turn up, 999 is the only way to get a response.

That's a slam dunk isn't it - your mate the Train driver...:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

The Black people were lucky , Leo and Company did not send them round the back entrance .

It really is all about Leo and his stooges !

Any thug that threatens to "cut the baby out of a pregnant woman" is human garbage

But because hes African you defend him and refuse to call it out

I don't think he said anything about the person being African.

I think he questioned the accuracy of the story. And the accuracy of your nonsense about story suppression.

Get out the oul aluminium there and shape it into a hat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Horrific. As usual some people more concerned about words on an internet forum than the incident in question.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭mammajamma

Just imagine what the likes of tyrellstown and balbriggan are going to look like down the road.

I remember balbriggan actually being a semi decent place back in the day.

You have to ask yourself, just what in the name of FOOk do irish/dubliners get out of this **** deal?

Where's the upside?

And don't mind the housing crisis, whatever you do!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭enricoh

Commanchie wrote: »
    Why is our country over ran with scumbag racists on boards.ie. immigration, social welfare and ethnic minorities bring the dirt birds out who tend to have 40k posts and work high paying jobs.

Well, there'll never be any mention on rte of incidents like this. Irish kids terrified, legging it from a black mob. Are the Irish teenagers racist scumbags? Or know exactly what they are dealing with and fleeing in terror in the Interest of self preservation.?

Horrific. As usual some people more concerned about words on an internet forum than the incident in question.

You mean a couple of scumbags that need the back of a van and into a cell ?

Or the overblown outrage of a story with video footage that doesn't even back up the story.

100 teenagers.... Can people even count ... With their eyes
    Give up ta f...

Any thug that threatens to "cut the baby out of a pregnant woman" is human garbage

Indeed but as can be seen below, you didn't specify one individual, you made a general comment. Nice try but but no cigar, now 'human garbage'?

Now, now - I hope the mods are reading - do me the courtesy of pointing to my post that 'defends' anyone...over to you.

Country Over ran? African crime gangs? Deport them? Animals? Human garbage? All used in this thread in about 20 mins.

As someone who works in thr courts, on each list daily I would be lucky to see more then 2 3 Foreign nationals.

People causing trouble in this country are Irish, Irish gangs are selling drugs, Irish gangs are organising shootings, irish men are cutting men up with chainsaws, irish women are cutting somalians uo and placing their heads in parks.

Over ran you say??

• Advertisement

enricoh wrote: »
    Well, there'll never be any mention on rte of incidents like this. Irish kids terrified, legging it from a black mob. Are the Irish teenagers racist scumbags? Or know exactly what they are dealing with and fleeing in terror in the Interest of self preservation.?

Probably because it happens every night. Have you ever seen a story on rte about teenagers going around punching each other up.

This crap went on in Sutton portmanock and bray going back years. With white teenagers.

No mention.

Or should we just reserve out ire for certain people.

Rte don't carry non news stories.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement