Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Buying dog food in bulk

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Velcrow

Ordered from the www.zooplus.co.uk site

Thanks Velcrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

no hassle they are cheaper than the zooplus.ie,and they have good prices thats where i get all my dog food

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭Blueprint

Word of warning about Zooplus.uk versus ie: you have to do careful price comparison between the two sites when ordering stuff, because I've noticed that any new stuff they add is now the same price in Sterling as in Euro, so you could end up paying more. Still worth it for some things though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

My Mam was in Enniskillen last weekend and picked up a small bag (2kg) of James Welbeloved for £7 in Jolleys. I pay €12 in Dublin. It works out at €8.23 a bag. What a bargain!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Roisinmor

Hi there, the original post was asking about cheap dog food. There are lots of dog foods up North that are a lot cheaper than food down here e.g. Dr John in Newry is only £9.50 for 15kg. I think it is of an equivalent grade to Massbrook. A higher grade food is Autarky, wheat gluten free and a very good quality for the money is only £16.99 for 15kg.
    Other brands available include Crystal at £8.49, Richa £8.50 and Wagg at £9.99 for 17kg.
    I got a list of dog foods and prices sent to me from Pet Connection in Newry. If you contact them, they will send a list to you too.
    I buy in bulk so I go up and collect it myself but they also have an online shop www.petconnection.ie
    They deliver for £6.99 for 30kg to anywhere in the South.
    It might be worth a try.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 catherine1984

TechnoPool wrote: »
    whats the name of the place up in newry that does the food and delivers down south?

anyone know?

Pentconnection found it
    there is a place called jolleys and they often do £ for €

Advertisement