Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Upgrade Offer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

SteM wrote: »
    How long to CD Keys take to email out codes does anyone know?

normally straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Robbiep84

I've same issue bought 2 years Xbox live and tried to avail of offer but I am only getting 1 month for 1euro rises to 12.99pm after 1 month

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Epitaph

Robbiep84 wrote: »
    I've same issue bought 2 years Xbox live and tried to avail of offer but I am only getting 1 month for 1euro rises to 12.99pm after 1 month

Your first charge on the upgraded plan (12.99/month) will kick-in after the 2 years of pre-existing Live expires. Just after going through the same thing 5 mins ago. Setup until Jan 2021 :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Thanks OP. Bought 2 x 12 month subs from https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/ for €42.50 each. Remember before adding each to turn off recurring billing and then turn it back on to receive an extra month each time you add a sub.

I purchased from these guys this morning, and so far I have received 15 mails from random companies (one being Jameson!) for subscribing to their various email lists. Id recommend not using your main email account for signing up!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭The Undecided One

Still working today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭yoshimitsu

Just did it now and worked like a charm. I’m covered until oct 2021 for Gold and game pass for €90. Bargain of the year without a doubt
    The hardest part was getting the 12-month live code I bought on some dodgy website to work. Had to call Microsoft cust support who had to cancel my current live balance, apply the code, then credit back the balance. All to save €4 vs cdkeys! I bought my second code from cdkeys and received in about an hour and worked flawlessly.
    Bought the 1-month free trial for the traditional gamepass on eBay for £1.66 but got 2 months for activating recurring payments
    Then bought game pass ultimate for €1 with the link posted by the OP.
    Great stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭TimHorton

Logged into Game Pass and could see 222 Games Ready to Download - Logged in an hour later and now only 57 Games Ready to Download
    .. How many should be available ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭webpal

SteM wrote: »
    How long to CD Keys take to email out codes does anyone know?

How long did it take after? I got mail with link, clicked and verified via sms but all I see now is “Your purchase is not yet available for download, please come back shortly.“

• Registered Users Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭SteM

webpal wrote: »
    How long did it take after? I got mail with link, clicked and verified via sms but all I see now is “Your purchase is not yet available for download, please come back shortly.“

Got an email with a link about 50 minutes after the order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭webpal

Got it overnight thanks, also was charged €1 for ultimate. Am I right in saying that the next charge of €12.99 will be after my current sub runs out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

Is this offer still working for others

• Registered Users Posts: 55,431 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yep, still there for me.

Perfect must set this up today then

• amber2 wrote: »
    Said on the Xbox thread tomorrow the 11th but the poster wasn’t 100% sure.

*****I read somewhere it ends tomorrow, the 11th June. Don't quote me on that, but it sticks in my head as the 11th is my birthday.*****

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057245097/765/#post110402996

Apologies for the false information, folks, don't know where it came from. Hope I didn't cause anyone any hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭yoshimitsu

webpal wrote: »
    Got it overnight thanks, also was charged €1 for ultimate. Am I right in saying that the next charge of €12.99 will be after my current sub runs out?
    yes you're right. you can check online on the xbox.com website under the "subscriptions" menu, it'll specifically say when you'll be charged next iirc.
    i would cancel the auto-renewal feature. microsoft will send you email reminders anyway and chances are something else will come up in the next year or so to prolong one or the other subscritpion

Just got this today for some reason I got like 17 months with all the different promos I had on my account how bad for 43 euros on cd keys for a code

• Registered Users Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭Shred

I just got this, my gold was up in January and I just extended for 12 extra months and then upgraded to Gamepass Ultimate; I’ll be charged €12.99pm from February 2021, nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 TooSweet

I just bought xbox 12 month gold for 40 euro off cdkeys.

Once I upgrade this 12 month gold to ultimate -

am I still able to cancel ultimate so it won't renew monthly once my 12 month membership is up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

I bought 12 months of CD Keys also, added to my existing GOLD brought me to FEB 2021, paid the €1 for game pass and it upgraded the lot and added an additional month 22/03/2021 until the next payment.

Ultimate tho I'm not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

TooSweet wrote: »
    I just bought xbox 12 month gold for 40 euro off cdkeys.

Once I upgrade this 12 month gold to ultimate -

am I still able to cancel ultimate so it won't renew monthly once my 12 month membership is up?

Turn off the auto renewal for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭matt360

Cheers OP, all set up till June 2022

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

Do you need an xbox to set this up or can you do it all through xbox.com?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭matt360

Remouad wrote: »
    Do you need an xbox to set this up or can you do it all through xbox.com?

Can be done online, did mine on my phone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Tippex

just done today thx OP

• Registered Users Posts: 8,842 ✭✭✭Soarer

Sorry to bump this.

The kid is looking for a game that’s in the game pass. The game is €28 on its own.
    I have gold until November 2021, but don’t have game pass.
    The link in the op is sending me to game pass ultimate for €1.

If I get that, does that mean I have gold and game pass until the end of my gold sub ie. Nov 2021?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Conar

Soarer wrote: »
    Sorry to bump this.

The kid is looking for a game that’s in the game pass. The game is €28 on its own.
    I have gold until November 2021, but don’t have game pass.
    The link in the op is sending me to game pass ultimate for €1.

If I get that, does that mean I have gold and game pass until the end of my gold sub ie. Nov 2021?

Yeah thats it. You'll actually get til January 2022 if you leave auto renewal on but you'll need to remember to cancel that just before it renews.

Cheers for that.

Had my date slightly wrong.
    Current Gold sub valid until 27/02/2021.
    Turned on auto renew.
    Ordered another 12 months Gold sub from cdkeys (~€39 using Revolut).
    Redeemed code.
    Got the free month.
    Ordered Game Pass Ultimate for €1.
    Got another free month (with auto renew I assume).
    Turned off auto-renew.
    Now have Game Pass Ultimate until 30/04/2022!

Mighty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Conar

Soarer wrote: »
    Cheers for that.

Had my date slightly wrong.
    Current Gold sub valid until 27/02/2021.
    Turned on auto renew.
    Ordered another 12 months Gold sub from cdkeys (~€39 using Revolut).
    Redeemed code.
    Got the free month.
    Ordered Game Pass Ultimate for €1.
    Got another free month (with auto renew I assume).
    Turned off auto-renew.
    Now have Game Pass Ultimate until 30/04/2022!

Mighty.

Don't forget you've access to free pc games now too if you've a PC lying around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Conar wrote: »
    Don't forget you've access to free pc games now too if you've a PC lying around.

Including Football Manager 2019.

• Advertisement

Conar wrote: »
    Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Including Football Manager 2019.

Ah stop!

Seriously?

Advertisement