Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now Ye're Talking - to a swinger

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,844 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Do you worry about STDs.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Do you ever get jealous when your man with the huge hammer walks in and destroys your wife in front of you. I mean absolutely demolishes her.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,936 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Do you meet other couples more than once if you guys click?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

How did you/ye initially discover an interest in swinging and how was the topic first broached?

What kinds of ground rules do ye have in place?

I imagine you'd have to be quite secure in yourself, your body, and your relationship; how do you keep any rising insecurities at bay?

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭brevity

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    Do you ever get jealous when your man with the huge hammer walks in and destroys your wife in front of you. I mean absolutely demolishes her.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Are you both attractive?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Is back door action common at these swingers' gatherings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Catlady76

What initially got you into it, where you both interested from the start or did one of you persuade the other one?
    If you have kids so they know that you are swingers or if they are children will you tell them when they grow up?

I don't see the attraction of it myself, do you still feel like you are in a faithful relationship or does you feel it helps your partnership.

• Company Representative Posts: 201 Verified rep I'm a swinger, AMA

Hello,

Just had a quick look at the questions, some really good ones so far.

I have been a user of Boards for nearly 15 years. I am a huge fan of AMA. I wanted to try and give a more Positive Impression of the lifestyle because its gotten some negative press in the last year or so. This in my opinion is from the more extreme members of the sites that we use and I just wanted to show people its really not like that for most people.

I hope I can achieve that and I hope you can appreciate what its done for our relationship. Perhaps even encourage some users on here who might want to persue it, to go for it.

Remember, nothing we do is illegal and personally its not immorral if you are both honest with each other.

Thanks,
    Munson
    Not my real name btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Conservatory

What’s your favourite song from the jungle book soundtrack?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Conservatory

Have you ever had nutters that get a bit stalky outside of swinging nights.
    For example approaching you down the pub or turning up at work?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Is it usually dedicated clubs or private houses that ye attend?

Do you worry about STDs.

No. We havent really talked about it, we havent been with that many people between us. Probably a little naive on our part but I would think in the near future we should both have tests done.

0ph0rce0 wrote: »

Thankfully I dont but been honest, thats the hot thing seeing your wife getting destroyed in front of you is a good thing. :)

I don't have Penis envy either far more important things to concern you with the lifestyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,369 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Do you prefer parties or to organise your own events? Do you get involved in the community much? Or is there one decent enough to speak of here.

pc7 wrote: »
    Do you meet other couples more than once if you guys click?

Couples are very difficult, getting 4 people to be compatible is extremely hard, one of the four wont be attracted to someone, it can be a pain. Our first swap with a couple was a disaster, we should not have swapped.

We were new and naive and felt we had to go through with it, neither of us were attracted to them and we had too much to drink, sadly this is a common story.

Some couples can be totally compatible that they can become exclusive to each other, thats not something we would want to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,051 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

How will you feel when your partner goes off and gets some action without involving you at all?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,936 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

So is it more threesomes you take part in? Is it easier to find a male extra or female?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,636 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Assuming you arent bi, have you ever grabbed/sucked/given/received just in the heat of the moment?

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    How did you/ye initially discover an interest in swinging and how was the topic first broached?

What kinds of ground rules do ye have in place?

I imagine you'd have to be quite secure in yourself, your body, and your relationship; how do you keep any rising insecurities at bay?

I always liked the idea of her being with another man, I found it really hot. I liked the idea of looking at her as she was having sex and say going down on me, I mentioned it as a fantasy during sex a few times and it just went from there. It was probably over a long time though.

We had an absolute ton of rules when we started, however, they soon got broken. We have pretty much only one rule now that we stick by. Some couples have zero rules and do what they want. Our rule would be that we cant just go off on one another and do something, like if my wife went to the loo at a party and came back and i was getting a BJ or something that would not be cool.

At the beginning there was lots of insecurity and jealousy but eventually you get to the stage and you realize its just fun and you learn to completely trust each other in the lifestyle. Honesty is very important. I was never the jealous type, my wife would have been a little bit more than me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Blaas4life

How often do you go to swingers party's??

JeffKenna wrote: »
    Are you both attractive?

My wife is very hot, not just saying that but she is, pretty much always the hottest lady at anything, certainly for her age. She dresses very well and looks after herself. She looks 30ish but we are both in our early 40s. Shes also great fun and has an amazing sense of humour.

I would consider myself attractive, I am not vain but I am carrying a few pounds but hold it well. I would say better looking than most men my age at any of the events.

The men definitely have it better than the women.

Asus X540L wrote: »
    Is back door action common at these swingers' gatherings?

Its not that common, it does happen but certainly not with us.

We keep that as something special for our relationship. I wouldnt want any one doing that with herself and likewise.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,188 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Would there be different age groups at the parties or mostly couples around the same age?

Catlady76 wrote: »
    What initially got you into it, where you both interested from the start or did one of you persuade the other one?
    If you have kids so they know that you are swingers or if they are children will you tell them when they grow up?

I don't see the attraction of it myself, do you still feel like you are in a faithful relationship or does you feel it helps your partnership.

I always wanted a mmf with herself, I found the idea of it a real turn on. I definitely drove it. We suffered a serious life event and decided. **** this, lets do something wild and it went from there. Now, I know we are both on the same page and equally comfortable with it.

Our kids are still young enough, I don't think I would mind them knowing when they are adults but I wouldn't want them knowing right now.

It has most definitely magnified the bond between us, the trust that we have gained has been unbelievable. We have always been close but since this adventure its been amazing.

That might be different if we were both going off shagging without the other being present.

Have you ever had nutters that get a bit stalky outside of swinging nights.
    For example approaching you down the pub or turning up at work?

Thankfully no but there is some absolute scum and some complete creeps. We have had one or two incidents initially that were in bad taste. We were a little innocent and naive and thought it was a completely safe environment but you need to be careful. Thankfully, nothing since as we learned the hard way. Some men thinks its acceptable to randomly grope woman just because they are at a sex party.

I do know a couple of single ladies that have had potential stalkers, most single girls usually partner up because of this and rightly so.

We have not met too many people from regular life so far but I would wary of them if it was a single lad.

Is it usually dedicated clubs or private houses that ye attend?

This is the fun part. We mainly enjoy the social side, going to social events, meeting lots of new people, chatting to them having great crack and generally a few drinks. Absolutely no pressure to do anything and essentially just drink's in a pub with like minded people. I would advise this as the first thing to try for someone looking to step into the world. We have met lots of people that we actually consider friends at this stage. its awesome that way.

There's 3 clubs currently in the country that I know of, the one we go to is usually great but like anything can be hit and miss.

House Parties can also be hit and miss but we mainly go them to meet people. Sometimes they can descend into a full blown orgy.

TheChizler wrote: »
    Do you prefer parties or to organise your own events? Do you get involved in the community much? Or is there one decent enough to speak of here.

We are well known and involved in the community and would like to think well liked by most people. We do organize our own events every few months but they are just social Meet and Greets were people can get together have a few drinks and maybe find some one that interests them.

There is definitely a big community and its really growing fast. The amount of new people we have met this year is great. I mean just socially as well.

When people realize that its so much more than random sex they really love it. Theres great sense of friendship. Lots of people dont even do much or play as its called. They just enjoy the social side. We are a little like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭SSr0

How do you organise these Meet & Greets?

• Advertisement

If a, erm, ahem, you know.. friend.. was interested in this.. where do you even start?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement