Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Parking Point Village

Options
  • 07-01-2019 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

Hi all just started a new job, down in Spencer Dock. I’m trying to find parking at best cost nearby. I have heard of parking for 30yoyos per week in the Gibson hotel but can’t find any link to it, is this real or an urban legend ?

Any and all help is welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,963 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Ring the hotel and ask them direct. I believe that their parking is shared with Point Village but be warned as it's regular rates are not cheap.

Personally speaking, I'd stick to public transport around that area given the area's almost daily love affair with the traffic news. You have the Luas, Docklands and the 151 on the doorstep while Connolly and a lot of regular bus routes are not too far off of you; the options are there.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

The hotel do not manage the car park

Specific companies have deals with Euro Carparks, you need to find out if yours does or not

• Registered Users Posts: 10,667 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

NCI are 6 euro per day.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,736 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

€30 per week in Connolly Station (there are monthly and annual options as well), 10 minutes walk to Spencer Dock.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

madmac187 wrote: »
    Any and all help is welcome.

Bus/train/luas?

• Advertisement
Advertisement