Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Deirdre O'Kane and particularly that Appliances Delivered ad on the radio.

Not at all inexplicable. Cannot stand her. That ad is the pits.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I am surprised there is not a thread on the entire #metoo movement.

I reckon Rose McGowan has a pretty serious mental condition going on. She is not stable at all. It would not surprise me to see her back in the media in ten years " regretting" whatever she thinks she is doing now. She is nuts.

That #metoo stuff is as tenuous as phuck. Asia Argento lived with Weinstein for 6 months and continued to sleep with him consensually for up to 5 years and then cried rape, what a wagon, dangerous bitch altogether.

Folks always talk about how Argento slept with an underage 17 year old... they forget when she first met him, he was only 12. She groomed him for 5 years.
    Couldn't even wait til he was 18.
    Dangerous to the degree that you'd take a bullet than hang around her.
    I can't put my finger on the reasons for this, but if Piers Morgan, Richard Madeley, Jeremy Kyle, Robert Kilroy Silk and Philip Schofield were all lined up against a wall, and I had a gun with just four bullets, I'd use them all on Schofield.

There's so many with Phil-turning up drunk to work, or that time he spent three minutes on reddit googling a list of paedophiles in the UK and handed them to David Cameron, then Prime Minister of the UK.
    What exactly was he meant to be accomplishing with that, especially in light of Reddit being as trustworthy as 'me mate Dave'.

Phil acts like the pious individual, but he's a douchebag of the highest order.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭blade1

David Walliams.

Stephen Fry.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭chicorytip

He was RTE's first flamin', out of the closet, token gay guy. (Vincent Hanley was open to his friends, not to his audience. Even Bill Whelan was in the closet for a long, long time. And there was the Bosco presenter who was a known drag act, but again, not out to the audience).

Vincent and the fellah from Bosco - Philip Tyler, I think his name was - were both camp characters. Their sexual orientation was obvious from their manner and behaviour. No "outing" was necessary. RTE, at that time, had more homos employed than you could shake a stick at. Bill Whelan, the musician and composer, is not gay - to the best of my knowledge. Bill Hughes, the TV producer, is probably the man you were thinking of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭chicorytip

He was RTE's first flamin', out of the closet, token gay guy. (Vincent Hanley was open to his friends, not to his audience. Even Bill Whelan was in the closet for a long, long time. And there was the Bosco presenter who was a known drag act, but again, not out to the audience).

Vincent and the fellah from Bosco - Philip Tyler, I think his name was - were both camp characters. Their sexual orientation was obvious from their manner and behaviour. No "outing" was necessary. RTE, at that time, had more homos employed than you could shake a stick at. Bill Whelan, the musician and composer, is not gay - to the best of my knowledge. Bill Hughes, the TV producer, is probably the man you were thinking of.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

Anyone who has ever appeared on Nine out of 10 Cats does Countdown, apart from Rachel and Susie (I was on Countdown; they are both lovely, especially Susie) and David O'Doherty (the only genuinely funny person who has ever been on that ****ty show). How Jon Richardson or Sean Lock are considered comedians is beyond me. And don't get me started on Roisin Conaty, or that Katherine Ryan :mad:

Is this a real comment? David O'Doherty?

Hammer89 wrote: »
    Is this a real comment? David O'Doherty?

He's just a scruffier Chris O'Dowd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Blinky Plebum

I can't stand Chris O'Dowd.

Seems like a nice fella but I just hate him.

I think it was all the hype about his supposedly brilliant performance in Bridesmaids and yet when I watched it there was absolutely zero that stood out and it was a just a basic supporting part in a romantic comedy with nothing special about it at all.Jon Hamm was on the screen for very little time in that film and was 100 times more enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,587 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Miriam O'Callaghan, talentless yet shows up everywhere with that stupid drawling accent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Bellerstring

Richard Osman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Josh Warrington- I think its his face

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Joan Of Arc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

blade1 wrote: »
    David Walliams.

Something creepy about him. ..
    Wouldnt have my child around him anyway, that's for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Enda Kenny

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Miriam O'Callaghan, talentless yet shows up everywhere with that stupid drawling accent

Fair enough.

Just so you know though. She is not only a very lovely person but a good person too.

Fair enough.

Just so you know though. She is not only a very lovely person but a good person too.

She also has loads of children and is capable of "having at all", she's the only woman in the world to both have children and be a success in her career.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Ryan Reynolds

• Registered Users Posts: 10,914 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Richard Osman

He does this little silent clap to himself whenever he laughs and it's very annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 5,990 ✭✭✭Be right back

tupenny wrote: »
    Something creepy about him. ..
    Wouldnt have my child around him anyway, that's for sure

Yes, I don't know what it is. Ever since Little Britain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭emilymemily

She also has loads of children and is capable of "having at all", she's the only woman in the world to both have children and be a success in her career.

huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,990 ✭✭✭Be right back

I can't stand Chris O'Dowd.

Seems like a nice fella but I just hate him.

I think it was all the hype about his supposedly brilliant performance in Bridesmaids and yet when I watched it there was absolutely zero that stood out and it was a just a basic supporting part in a romantic comedy with nothing special about it at all.Jon Hamm was on the screen for very little time in that film and was 100 times more enjoyable.
    His accent annoys me. Half American/ half Irish. Can't watch his being interviewed either.

• Chris O Dowd is definitely a comedian just because he has a bit of a stupid looking head on him..

Like, that was probably just a defining characteristic in his teens and he probably just went with it and ended up where he is..

He's not particularly funny like..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,060 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Vogue Willams . Who wants to know every instance and every moment of her life ?

huh?

Every single interview with her seems to mention the Phrase "having it all" and then goes on about the children she has.She is not the only woman in the world to have children and a good career and it's much easier looking after children if you have the sort of money she has.

• Amanda Holden, attention seeker and seems to think that she's really hot but she's totally fake and plastic looking imo, if I was a man I definitely wouldn't..

• Registered Users Posts: 24,214 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

How long ago did this thread become a list of people that people can't stand for perfectly explicable reasons?

lawred2 wrote: »
    How long ago did this thread become a list of people that people can't stand for perfectly explicable reasons?

08/05/2017

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭emilymemily

Ellen degenerous - everything about her annoys me and id say she's an awful person behind the cameras.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Ellen degenerous - everything about her annoys me and id say she's an awful person behind the cameras.

She is seemingly awful and suffers from acute misandry. Good spot.

Advertisement