Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the most Scandalous thing you ever did?

• 25-07-2020 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

The dirtier the better

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Hopefully the mods will permit a

"Your ma"

response to this lazy thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Frankx

Ficheall wrote: »
    Hopefully the mods will permit a

"Your ma"

response to this lazy thread.

I'm at your mom's house now

In your mom's bedroom

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Went to the beach barefoot before.

Sorry thought you said sandalous.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Top-decked a pub toilet in London.

Rode my ex-wife's cousin a month before we got married. Married the wrong woman to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Mentioned it before but bringing an Aldi carrier bag into Lidl.

It's the thrill that gets me TBH, just so diirty.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

I got stood up by the same lad twice in a row, after waiting in a nightclub for him for a couple of hours I gave up and went for a smoke and ended up chatting to someone else. We went into a cubicle in the jacks and I gave him a blowjob.

As I was walking out of the jacks my erstwhile date appeared, having just arrived, and shouted "There you are!" and ran over to snog me.

Not one of my prouder moments.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,353 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Top-decked a pub toilet in London.

Rode my ex-wife's cousin a month before we got married. Married the wrong woman to be honest.

Can you see any problem with your behaviour in relationships?

wiggle16 wrote: »
    I got stood up by the same lad twice in a row, after waiting in a nightclub for him for a couple of hours I gave up and went for a smoke and ended up chatting to someone else. We went into a cubicle in the jacks and I gave him a blowjob.

As I was walking out of the jacks my erstwhile date appeared, having just arrived, and shouted "There you are!" and ran over to snog me.

You're not JohnnyFlashs ex wifes cousin by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Frankx wrote: »
    The dirtier the better

I used the toilet when the train was standing at the station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

I pissed in the Holy Water Font.No not really but that would make for a great story!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

PM sent...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

I went into an ultraviolet whore house once.

I went into an ultraviolet whore house once.

Can't leave us hanging like that!Details lad!

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭The Royal Scam

My 2 best mates were a year ahead of me in school so went to their debs and ended up sneaking away with both their dates. The one and only time I was a stud in my life.
    Fell asleep in early house on the way home and most people in the pub wrote messages on my face and arms with mascara. Didn't know this until I made it home on Dublin Bus and my mother answered the door.

My 2 best mates were a year ahead of me in school so went to their debs and ended up sneaking away with both their dates. The one and only time I was a stud in my life.
    Fell asleep in early house on the way home and most people in the pub wrote messages on my face and arms with mascara. Didn't know this until I made it home on the bus and my mother answered the door.

Oh yeah the one who passes out first gets the punishment!In the US when I was younger,we would spray paint their stomachs green and wrap them in cellophane then leave them at random areas nude.Good times!

You're not JohnnyFlashs ex wifes cousin by any chance?

No, I'm a bloke! LOL

In your mom's bedroom

I'm in the cupboard watching....durty!!

No, I'm a bloke! LOL

Round these parts, anything goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

Following................

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

Not sure it's scandalous but definitely dishonest

I was paid by a company I never worked for, for two months. Never said anything.

Was in the UK and did an interview for one of the well known large bookies as a teller. Aced the interview, the lads were saying I should have gone for the trainee managers position so was pretty sure I had the job in the bag.

Never heard anything but few weeks later got a payslip so checked my bank and the money was in my account. Same thing the next month. They stopped after that.

Wouldn't do it now but was flat broke justified it to myself at the time. Being a large bookies made that easier.

• Advertisement

Ok an honest one from me.I once sold $100 worth of Oregano and Parsley to a bunch of college kids in Virginia,who thought it was Marijuana.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,308 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Fegelien.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

🀣🀣🀣

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

In your mom's bedroom

Hopefully his mom won't come home and disturb you.

Porklife wrote: »
    🀣🀣🀣

This is just euro and pound signs on my phone and laptop, what is it? Ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

No, I'm a bloke! LOL

Well then it probably wasnt that big a deal for him I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

frag420 wrote: »
    PM sent...

No, I'm a bloke! LOL

PM retracted?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,506 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Why do homosexuals do this?

Because they can?

The tide is turning…

Dunno,if this counts

But one time,i was visiting sister abroad,and she had to run to shop....and left me at her gaff to mind her kid

All good,kid sleeping,me downstairs watching sky sports,listening to baby moniter

I could hear her neighbours having sex on moniter and not wanting to fcuk up looking after kid,had to listen in :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,699 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Drank a jug of perroni and during certain activity went to the side and vomited my ring up ha

Advertisement