Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superdry sale

• 24-02-2020 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

Picked up 2 good jackets in my size for 70 euro.

Decent amount of options and sizes

Superdry gets mixed reviews from the bazillion zips and what not but any jacket ive had they are decent quality and nice for casual wear

https://www.superdry.com/mens/sale-jackets#sorting=4|

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,271 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

going by your name you are the type of person they cater to and not fat bastards like me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

maybe when I set this up....

If I could rename it it would be chunky. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Had 2 items in my basket when I realised I've a load of new jackets I've never worn..:p

yup..I had a few zippies thrown in..went for a rain jacket and a casual jacket at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Skerries wrote: »
    fat bastards like me :)

We're 'people of size'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,060 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I was in their dublin store on south william street last night after work. the sale is instore as well. they had their multipacks of tshirts for 19.99 which is really good value so i picked up a couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭nc6000

I was in their dublin store on south william street last night after work. the sale is instore as well. they had their multipacks of tshirts for 19.99 which is really good value so i picked up a couple.

Would you recommend their t-shirts?

nc6000 wrote: »

quality wise they are good...not 100% gone on the designs but thats completly subjective

nc6000 wrote: »
    skinny90 wrote: »
    quality wise they are good...not 100% gone on the designs but thats completly subjective

the ones in the multipack are round neck in completely plain colours with only a small logo on the bottom hem at the side. 96% cotton with the rest elastene so they are very comfortable. a pack of 3 in white or black is 19.99 which is as cheap as a tshirt from pennys and much better quality IMHO. they also had packs of two in mixed colours for the same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,147 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Don't forget their Ebay store for all year rounds savings.

Order through Parcel Motel/Wizard to avoid the high shipping costs of around €12+ . Use the .co.uk site if you're buying more than 1 item so you can build a basket, never knew why the .ie site won't allow that.

https://www.ebay.ie/usr/superdrystore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

going by your name you are the type of person they cater to and not fat bastards like me :)

Excuse me, they cater to fat bastards like me so I don't think they'd exclude you! :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

They do up to 2XL in stores (I think 3XL and 4XL online for certain items); their heavy jackets fit a size lower than stated but everything else is fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Masala

With their ‘strange’ sizes... I be worried about buying in line.

Am a Large in jackets.. but bought a SD jacket recently and had to take an XXL.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Masala wrote: »
    With their ‘strange’ sizes... I be worried about buying in line.

Am a Large in jackets.. but bought a SD jacket recently and had to take an XXL.

Its basically just the jackets. Distance selling regs for returns still apply to sales anyway even if a store claims not (I actually haven't looked to see if they try change policies)

You will have to go up a size (at least) in jackets if you want to close the damn things.

Their shirts tend to fit a size smaller than they should as well. I'm an XXL in everything but i have to buy their shirts in 3XL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭ Amalia Zealous Quake

Jumpers aren't sized right either I'm a L need XXL, but different sizes on their t-shirts, defo wouldn't buy online

• Registered Users Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭corks finest

skinny90 wrote: »
    Picked up 2 good jackets in my size for 70 euro.

Decent amount of options and sizes

Superdry gets mixed reviews from the bazillion zips and what not but any jacket ive had they are decent quality and nice for casual wear

https://www.superdry.com/mens/sale-jackets#sorting=4|

Got my smallie one last year, stylish but feck all good in our climate TBH,spring/ summer only

Advertisement